PlusEmu r2 Clothing fix?

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
So I remember a long time ago people had trouble with R2 and adding clothing. I've looked through old threads and never seemed to find anyone with the fix.
Apparently it has something to do with either the figuredata or the catalog_clothing table?
Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012

Post automatically merged:

Didn't read the thread properly, sorry ignore this.

Last edited:

Stee

Jun 28, 2011
It's not that I know how to import the clothing but remember there was something about r2 where it didn't quite work.
Last time I redone all the clothing I used habbos figuredata and map then added all the extra clothing individually.
Lost to what I done last time to get them working.
I've tried;
-Changing all id's
-Truncate the catalog_clothing
Still they don't even appear in the avatar editor. It's a big sad.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It's not that I know how to import the clothing but remember there was something about r2 where it didn't quite work.
Last time I redone all the clothing I used habbos figuredata and map then added all the extra clothing individually.
Lost to what I done last time to get them working.
I've tried;
-Changing all id's
-Truncate the catalog_clothing
Still they don't even appear in the avatar editor. It's a big sad.
try this
I've managed to successfully add clothing to my R2 version, if you want the clothing in the editor and not the catalog you need to remove sellable="1" and replace it with sellable="0" if you want to sell the furniture in your catalog, you need to make sure everything matches up in your catalog_clothing and the furniture table.

Also, don't forget the post I made about the errors in the thread.

Last edited:

Stee

Jun 28, 2011
Thank you. I'll keep going at it. I'm trying to add it to the catalog. If I get it I'll update this post with exactly what I done.

Stee

Jun 28, 2011
Thanks!

I mean I followed and it works fine, so not sure what you're not doing :)
I'll do this nice and slow and see what happens. I'm too tired now. Sat on this for hours now. haha! :(

Ok so I kept going at it. I took habbos furnidata and figuremap again and started over. So I went to add a clothing item from habbo and it still wont load? I'm pretty sure it's all correct?
screenies:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread