PlusEmu Purchasing Habbo Club

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Why would you purchase HC are you gonna make it worth like 1000k credits? Then whats the point I might as well play Habbo. Point of Habbo retros are that HC is free and no payments/credits are required to purchase it and PlusEMU has done it that you don't need to buy HC as it reminds you that its free

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
Why would you purchase HC are you gonna make it worth like 1000k credits? Then whats the point I might as well play Habbo. Point of Habbo retros are that HC is free and no payments/credits are required to purchase it and PlusEMU has done it that you don't need to buy HC as it reminds you that its free
Lol, what? On a retro, you get credits. Who said he's making it 1,000? Even then, it's not a big deal because you get credits constantly. The point of a Habbo retro is not "free hc", it's free credits. It's not to remind you that it's free, it's simply set like that automatically. I'm pretty sure on Force Hotel (old example) you had to purchase HC – that was a Habbo Retro. Boon, you have to purchase HC – a very popular habbo retro.

Anyways, don't listen to these kids. You can enable/disable in your external_variables (I think).

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Lol, what? On a retro, you get credits. Who said he's making it 1,000? Even then, it's not a big deal because you get credits constantly. The point of a Habbo retro is not "free hc", it's free credits. It's not to remind you that it's free, it's simply set like that automatically. I'm pretty sure on Force Hotel (old example) you had to purchase HC – that was a Habbo Retro. Boon, you have to purchase HC – a very popular habbo retro.

Anyways, don't listen to these kids. You can enable/disable in your external_variables (I think).

On boon you have to purchase HC for 25 credits, technically its free and its a waste of time buying HC when the emulator offers HC without even buying.
Please refrain further arguments with me as this topic might escalate and I am not in the mood to argue, thank you with deep appreciation.

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
On boon you have to purchase HC for 25 credits, technically its free and its a waste of time buying HC when the emulator offers HC without even buying.
Please refrain further arguments with me as this topic might escalate and I am not in the mood to argue, thank you with deep appreciation.
You assumed he was going to set it to '1000k'. So what if he does? Your first post was pointless, he asked a question; you don't need to argue and say that it's not needed. If the man/woman wants it, let them have it.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
You assumed he was going to set it to '1000k'. So what if he does? Your first post was pointless, he asked a question; you don't need to argue and say that it's not needed. If the man/woman wants it, let them have it.
Point of a retro is that it comes with free HC not something you buy it with even if its credits hence it was removed in the emulator. If he wan't to have it either go on and tell him how to change it or remind him to use another emulator.

Posted via iPhone 7

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
Point of a retro is that it comes with free HC not something you buy it with even if its credits hence it was removed in the emulator. If he wan't to have it either go on and tell him how to change it or remind him to use another emulator.

Posted via iPhone 7
The point of a retro is not 'free hc', it's free credits. I already told him how to change it. Why would he change emulators? You're still arguing because everything you said is 99.99% not true.

Nov 5, 2011
Really? Ill try to check

Nothing more about hc

new.identity.navigator.default_tab=official
new.user.citizenship.popup.enabled=false
new.user.flow.enabled=true
new.user.onboarding.hc.flow.enabled=true
new.user.promo.delay=-1
new.user.promo.room.delay=0
new.user.reception.enabled=false
new.user.wing=
news.auto_popup.enabled=false

up

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
It was coded on Habboon purely as another "feature" to be coded.
It could be used as in-game VIP, where kids cannot afford ridiculous prices/use their parents cards for other forms of vip.

Users who are viewing this thread