[PLUSEMU] Purchasable Namecolors from Catalogue

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone here knows how to create something like this: (See image below for example)
Is there someone out here that can help me?

01eb5ba602bd470d9a80e6e6ff065ded.png

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
I've never done it but im sure you can find a release on adding badges to the catalog and copy that format and just replace it with the name colors.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Thanks for your response. Do I need to add the :color command into PlusEMU first?
You'll want to add the namecolors such as the link Adrian sent and then add them to the catalog purchase packet so when an item with a color is bought it will change the color of their chat. You don't need a color command unless you want to allow them to swap between colors that they've purchased (which you'd need to code yourself as it's not released). After this you can make it like the badges page and upload the colors to your album1584 to show in the catalog. I'll see if I can find my edit with it, but no promises.

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011
You'll want to add the namecolors such as the link Adrian sent and then add them to the catalog purchase packet so when an item with a color is bought it will change the color of their chat. You don't need a color command unless you want to allow them to swap between colors that they've purchased (which you'd need to code yourself as it's not released). After this you can make it like the badges page and upload the colors to your album1584 to show in the catalog. I'll see if I can find my edit with it, but no promises.

Thank you. I’ll wait patiently.

Users who are viewing this thread