PlusEmu Proxy Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Ok so whenever I use a proxy it randomly disconnects users. I've been trying to fix this now for a while but I have no idea whats causing it.
if any of you can help that would be great! thanks!

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
Damn, you are still having this problem? I really do wonder what the solution could be...you sure it does not have to do with the VPS?

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Yup, might be Haproxy and might have to find a proxy host that uses iptables
It's HA-Proxy, Johno@xhosts had it working, but he removed his azure proxy range???? You can setup proxies on widows by running this command:
netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=LISTEN_PORT connectaddress=REMOTE_IP connectport=REMOTE_PORT listenaddress=THIS_SERVERS_IP protocol=tcp
or try a host with iptables, but I know that netsh works.. :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
It's HA-Proxy, Johno@xhosts had it working, but he removed his azure proxy range???? You can setup proxies on widows by running this command:
netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=LISTEN_PORT connectaddress=REMOTE_IP connectport=REMOTE_PORT listenaddress=THIS_SERVERS_IP protocol=tcp
or try a host with iptables, but I know that netsh works.. :)
tested x4b it works fine just it works when it wants to :p I'm moving to another host soon :p

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
tested x4b it works fine just it works when it wants to :p I'm moving to another host soon :p
worked? If I were to use them, what sort of plan do you think I'd need in terms of bandwidth for a 50+ hotel? Roughly.. Never used a limited bandwidth proxy before.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
worked? If I were to use them, what sort of plan do you think I'd need in terms of bandwidth for a 50+ hotel? Roughly.. Never used a limited bandwidth proxy before.
They are shit don't go with these :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread