PlusEMU PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 Clothes

zakiy

Dec 5, 2011
Hello DevBest, I recently updated to PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104, and I have everything working perfectly, only issue is the clothes. Basically I want to keep the custom clothes from my old figuremap, so I replaced the default figuremap and figuredata, and basically, it barely loads majority of the clothes I have, it loads a few from the Head category, then it just stops, the swfs are there, and they worked perfectly on my old PRODUCTION.

Some help would be appreciated.

My Old Production: PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104

LeZack

Don
Jul 22, 2015
Having same issue, but with the purchasable emoji head clothing, swf shows for furni, but not the head swf.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Well i know how to fix that if you show me what u exactly mean. Also im using lucidcms and my client is not working. So my members have to wait 3 days or long for me to sort that issue out i hope you will support me as im using your amazing cms and i have some great idea's to add on and fix some stuff but now i cant cause i need to fix the dammm client !

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016

Well i know how to fix that if you show me what u exactly mean. Also im using lucidcms and my client is not working. So my members have to wait 3 days or long for me to sort that issue out i hope you will support me as im using your amazing cms and i have some great idea's to add on and fix some stuff but now i cant cause i need to fix the dammm client !
Lol y u removing my credits from my own CMS? That's just damn childish taking credits for others work.

Users who are viewing this thread