Plusemu Issue LTDS

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Hey this is really and issue for me, when i want to put out like 1k thrones in Limited Edition they dont stack on eachother they instead fillout the whole inventory when you purchase alot of them i want it to look like this
You must be registered for see images attach

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah you wouldn’t know what LTD number you’ve got, this would be the same trading the LTD’s as well. Would be chaos.

It probably can be done would need to edit inside the emulator probably.

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Yeah you wouldn’t know what LTD number you’ve got, this would be the same trading the LTD’s as well. Would be chaos.

It probably can be done would need to edit inside the emulator probably.
i mean a number is just a number i mean like if you want to release 1000 DJS it will be 1000 diff DJS in the cata i guess i can just release them like weekly or something
Post automatically merged:

i mean a number is just a number i mean like if you want to release 1000 DJS it will be 1000 diff DJS in the cata i guess i can just release them like weekly or something
1000 diff DJS in inv is what i meant

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Post automatically merged:

1000 diff DJS in inv is what i meant
Release them and eventually change them all to normal DJ’s when they’ve sold out?

Users who are viewing this thread