[PlusEmu] HomeRoom error Black Screen

DaveMustaine

Feb 4, 2017
I have a strange problem, client hangs at 100% no disconnect but can't load any rooms, all of this where anyone select a home room, if the table home_room have a id, you can't enter to the hotel.
I use an edit version of Plus, PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104. I have already checked the packets and nothing seems to be wrong.
c2F9Z4c.png

I regularly have to update the column home_room to 0 because of this error. If you have an idea of what could be, I will really apreciate your help.
Thanks.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Please double check your external_variables and check stuff like hof_furni checking if the url's are perfectly correct and no problems occur.

Also, an additional - go to your /me page and open up the developer console, to do that you press F12 if you're using Google Chrome, click Console and be sure to click 'Preserve Error Logs' and then load your client. Try loading a room and see if any errors pop up in the console (errors in your /me page don't matter as of yet unless you also want that fixed).

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
AFAIK, if the room id doesn't exist, you can still connect but you wont go into a room, you will be at the startpage. This sounds like something else.

DaveMustaine

Feb 4, 2017
mAUnj5B
Please double check your external_variables and check stuff like hof_furni checking if the url's are perfectly correct and no problems occur.

Also, an additional - go to your /me page and open up the developer console, to do that you press F12 if you're using Google Chrome, click Console and be sure to click 'Preserve Error Logs' and then load your client. Try loading a room and see if any errors pop up in the console (errors in your /me page don't matter as of yet unless you also want that fixed).
I check the external_variables and nothing seems to be wrong (here is the link if you want to see: "corphotel , org /swf /gamedata/var_ch.txt )
In console in both case show only something like this
action = [authentication], label = [authok], data = []
mAUnj5B.png
Green box is when you didn't select a home_room, and red box is when you selected one.
I have already check the id of home_room and doesn't have any problem, is correct and exists.
When this error appears, the only way to enter a room or view the landing is waiting a friend in console to follow him.

Thanks you for the answers!

Last edited:

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Please set the home_room to 0 and see if that error appears again.

Personally I have never seen this error myself let alone knew it existed or was such a error. What emulator are you using?

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
mAUnj5B

I check the external_variables and nothing seems to be wrong (here is the link if you want to see: "corphotel , org /swf /gamedata/var_ch.txt )
In console in both case show only something like this
action = [authentication], label = [authok], data = []
mAUnj5B.png
Green box is when you didn't select a home_room, and red box is when you selected one.
I have already check the id of home_room and doesn't have any problem, is correct and exists.
When this error appears, the only way to enter a room or view the landing is waiting a friend in console to follow him.

Thanks you for the answers!
Are you not able to just open the navigator and go to whatever room you like?

DaveMustaine

Feb 4, 2017
Please set the home_room to 0 and see if that error appears again.

Personally I have never seen this error myself let alone knew it existed or was such a error. What emulator are you using?
Like I Said, this error happens only when you have a room selected as your home or central, If the column home_room is in '0' all works fine, you can enter without problems, but when you select a home room and then you try to enter again, you can't and it shows the black screen with menu bar without options like the print. I use Plus Emu, but is an edition called Quasar (not my develop, but the same structure). I have seen a similar error posted in RZ by Gaby, he solved but did not say how...

Are you not able to just open the navigator and go to whatever room you like?
Yes, only when I select any room as home, but if you don't have a central or home selected, then you can enter and play normally.

DaveMustaine

Feb 4, 2017
The unique logg is this in packeterror:
Error in packet [1749] BODY: :
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Quasar.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Inventory.Achievements.AchievementsComposer..ctor(GameClient Session, List`1 Achievements) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Build XX - Production Nueva Boris Profez?\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Inventory\Achievements\AchievementsComposer.cs:line 23
at Quasar.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Inventory.Achievements.GetAchievementsEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Build XX - Production Nueva Boris Profez?\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Inventory\Achievements\GetAchievementsEvent.cs:line 14
at Quasar.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Build XX - Production Nueva Boris Profez?\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 157
at Quasar.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Build XX - Production Nueva Boris Profez?\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 75
Thanks for the support!

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
The unique logg is this in packeterror:
Error in packet [1749] BODY: :
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Quasar.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Inventory.Achievements.AchievementsComposer..ctor(GameClient Session, List`1 Achievements) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Build XX - Production Nueva Boris Profez?\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Inventory\Achievements\AchievementsComposer.cs:line 23
at Quasar.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Inventory.Achievements.GetAchievementsEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Build XX - Production Nueva Boris Profez?\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Inventory\Achievements\GetAchievementsEvent.cs:line 14
at Quasar.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Build XX - Production Nueva Boris Profez?\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 157
at Quasar.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Build XX - Production Nueva Boris Profez?\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 75
Thanks for the support!
I don't know how this is connected to the home_room column, maybe @Sledmore knows?

Users who are viewing this thread