[PLUSEMU] Help

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Hello,

I am willing to make when I clicking on furni, the head of users are moved.
iJBxBPa.png

If I clicked the badge display my head would be like:
NWlPoXN.png

Which file should I play with ? oh just editing the interaction ?

Last edited:

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
If you're willing to do it, then code it. By the way - please improve your english before creating a thread.
He's asking for help... When you ask for help, you just chat shit and scam. Fuck off if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

OT: So when you double click the badge, you want the rotation of the head to change to the direction of the badge?

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
He's asking for help... When you ask for help, you just chat shit and scam. Fuck off if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

OT: So when you double click the badge, you want the rotation of the head to change to the direction of the badge?

Yes I believe that is what he is wanting, I wonder if this is possible though. If so, couldn't the infamous head-glitch be fixed?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Adding an interaction would make you face the piece of furniture directly. I think Habbo coded it so if people across the room talk then you'll move your head to make it look more realistic.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Sorry for waking up an old thread but double clicking an item sends the use furniture event. That includes getting the item aswell. Can't you just get the position of the item then calculate a new rotation and set the head rotation to that. Then just require update. If you don't want this to be constant setup a new task that will move your head then move back to body rotation.

Users who are viewing this thread