[PlusEMU HELP] User_achievements Error [PlusEMU HELP]

Xaoss

Jul 4, 2017
Hello Devbest,

Looking for a solution to this error

Code:
REPLACE INTO `user_achievements` VALUES ('1', @group, '0', '50')
System.InvalidOperationException: Connection must be valid and open.
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\Sandows\Desktop\Emulator\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

Ignore the ('1', @group, '0', '50') part that's just an example of someone who was having the same issue my numbers are different and vary however I have restarted the EMU so will have to wait for the Error to show up again.

Anyway, this Error happens Sporadically can happen 4hrs after Emu is up or sometimes 2 days after the Emu has been up. When the Error does occur it cause a major LAG spike across the hotel and continue to do so until I restart the EMU and rinse and repeat.

I'm guessing it's something to do with the @group not being defined.

There is also a similar Error:
Code:
UPDATE `server_status` SET `users_online` = @users, `loaded_rooms` = @loadedRooms LIMIT 1;
System.InvalidOperationException: Connection must be valid and open.
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\Sandows\Desktop\Emulator\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Xaoss

Jul 4, 2017
@JayCustom Thank you!, so this would be a server / hosting issue? Also explains why it is happening Sporadically. Is there anything I can personally do that might stop the loss of connection to mysql or I have to contact my hosting company. Thanks

@JayCustom I have run:
Code:
SHOW SESSION VARIABLES LIKE 'wait_timeout';
It returned the waitout time was 28800 Which seems to be the default mysql settings so I don't think that's the issue. I have seen a few people mention this problem in and around rival forums but no one has seemed to get the correct answer, or they have not shared it at least. Thanks

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If your server doesn't have enough memory it will shutdown MySQL.

Going to take a shot in the dark and say your vps only has 2GB of ram?

Users who are viewing this thread