[PlusEMU] Having multiple problems!

Ambrosium

Aug 4, 2019
I'm experiencing an issue which doesn't let me get past 76%, the retro (built on the DevBest Series) was working fine for a few days but now while building this error started to pop up.

Code:
22:12:13 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

Also secondly the website doesn't show the avatars.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thirdly the clothing from the catalogue doesn't seem to activate properly, when double-clicking the furniture it dresses the user up in it but it doesn't show in the wardrobe and brings up an error alert.

Is there any option that lets you disable certain parts of the website? Like the refer a friend part, shop etc? Or should I just start editing the .html

Lastly; does anyone know where I start removing clothing from the catalogue and/or create Subcategories; atm the clothing is just completely battered into one page, but I'd like to have it sorted.

Thankyou in advance <3
Ambrosium

Karel

May 15, 2019
I'm experiencing an issue which doesn't let me get past 76%, the retro (built on the DevBest Series) was working fine for a few days but now while building this error started to pop up.

Code:
22:12:13 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

I was about to post this too! Every time I want to enter the client, it gives me this error. And when I checked the db, the auth_ticket row was empty...

Also secondly the website doesn't show the avatars.

screenshot_1-jpg.9368

screenshot_2-jpg.9369

I used to create my hotel offline on localhost. While creating online, the link to the avatar creator site won't load. That might be it. If not, the website is not linked correctly. The avatar-website btw is {look}&amp;direction=2&amp;head_direction=3&amp;action=crr=667&amp;gesture=sml and it will load the avatar with the settings after it.

Attachments

• The link without stars.png
    The link without stars.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 3

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The above error you’re getting is because the rooms table has blank entries in. This has been posted 100’s of times in our Help sections.

Make sure the columns have a 0 or 1 in them

Ambrosium

Aug 4, 2019
The above error you’re getting is because the rooms table has blank entries in. This has been posted 100’s of times in our Help sections.

Fixed the error message, however now when connecting to the hotel it redirects to the website instead.

UPDATE: Okay after multiple restarts it seems to have fixed itself for now!
Post automatically merged:

I used to create my hotel offline on localhost. While creating online, the link to the avatar creator site won't load. That might be it. If not, the website is not linked correctly. The avatar-website btw is {look}&amp;direction=2&amp;head_direction=3&amp;action=crr=667&amp;gesture=sml and it will load the avatar with the settings after it.

Alright, setting it all up in local right now; so I'll put that one off for when I'm going live! :)

Soo; this kept happening.. Somehow the database keeps removing the entries ever so often (only with the first room), and I need to go back in there and edit them for the hotel to work again regularly. Any ideas on why this might be happening?

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Fixed the error message, however now when connecting to the hotel it redirects to the website instead.

UPDATE: Okay after multiple restarts it seems to have fixed itself for now!

Alright, setting it all up in local right now; so I'll put that one off for when I'm going live! :)

Soo; this kept happening.. Somehow the database keeps removing the entries ever so often (only with the first room), and I need to go back in there and edit them for the hotel to work again regularly. Any ideas on why this might be happening?

What emulator? If Plus, what version?

Users who are viewing this thread