PlusEMU Football Gate

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hi,
I've seen this problem on some other hotels as well, so I'm guessing it's a known bug (?).. You can edit the Football gate fine, but when you click save it's almost like it doesn't actually save.

You must be registered for see images attach

Then, when you walk through it, it doesn't change your clothes.

Feb 27, 2013
I have the same problem currently.

From a competitor forum for future reference as this thread is a top result on google:
Original Question:
Anyone got a fix for the football gate? Its not saving the clothes and you're not getting the same outfit as the one you made in the "editor".
Reply:
Plus Emulator and Butterfly Emulator, and Azure, Yupi, etc, Doesn't work good in .NET Framework 4.6, the case study was issued as some new bugs on the Framework. The Emulator Thread crashes randomly, and that doesn't happen in .NET 4.5.X, a friend of me said that. I didn't investigated why, only reproduced.

I did read a post by @JayCustom about creating a function that triggers when a user comes in contact with the furni, but I'm not sure how you would go about setting the clothes unless they're set to a default configuration.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2013
That isn't really really an answer or focuses on this though..?
Lol did you not read what I posted? I'm basically saying it's broken because it CAN'T work.

It's been half a month and nobody answered you. I'm sure some people would like to understand why it doesn't work and that if it did work, something else that's more important would be broken. Just because you're too ignorant to understand doesn't mean I'm not answering your question.

Edit: I realized my first post was out of context and have modified it.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Lol did you not read what I posted? I'm basically saying it's broken because it CAN'T work.

It's been half a month and nobody answered you. I'm sure some people would like to understand why it doesn't work and that if it did work, something else that's more important would be broken. Just because you're too ignorant to understand doesn't mean I'm not answering your question.

Edit: I realized my first post was out of context and have modified it.
I wasn't being ignorant, and it does work because it was working on an old emulator I used to have, using the exact same .NET version. You're literally not answering my question one bit. .NET is a shitty framework to begin with, it causes a shit ton of problems to begin with.

Feb 27, 2013
I wasn't being ignorant, and it does work because it was working on an old emulator I used to have, using the exact same .NET version. You're literally not answering my question one bit. .NET is a shitty framework to begin with, it causes a shit ton of problems to begin with.
Well a quick search could tell you that this is a common problem. Just last month there was a thread made. What were you using for your old emulator and what are you using now? That's the kind of information you may want to include in a help thread. People won't just automatically know your problem and often developers don't want to have to ask you for additional information to help you solve YOUR problem.

But according to research, there is no public release. You're going to have to pay someone or go without.

February 20th, 2018
(no solution)
January 18th, 2018
(no solution)
May 23rd, 2016
(someone in this thread claimed to be able to help, but who knows if they're active)
May 5th, 2012
(no solution)

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Depends on which SWF Revision you are using. I am using the SWF revision provided with the first Sledmore release. My solution is not complete, as I am working on it. But yes, it fucks me up as well. Since I am a noob, do not expect to work it properly. But considering the fact that nobody else can help, it may be useful for further investigation.

I did the saving and change clothes function when the user goes through the gate. But as you can see, the figure code is wrong. Actually, the user would also have a face and skin color. But I dont figured it out how to do this.
qGuvzEj.png

This is just the structures, you have to code it yourself.

1. Add the packets (ClientPacketHeader and PacketManager)
PHP:
public const int FootballGateUpdateEvent = 887; // just in my case
PHP:
this._incomingPackets.Add(ClientPacketHeader.FootballGateUpdateEvent, new FootballGateUpdateEvent());

2. Create FootballGateUpdateEvent.cs
PHP:
int ItemId = Packet.PopInt(); // returns the ItemId of the gate
string Gender = Packet.PopString().ToUpper(); // returns the gender M or F
string Look = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetAntiMutant().RunLook(Packet.PopString()); // returns the figure code
// Do several checks here, e.g user has rights, anti mutant... and then update the ExtraData of Gate

using (IQueryAdapter dbClient = PlusEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().GetQueryReactor())
{
                dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE items SET extra_data = '" + Gender + ";" + Look + "' WHERE `id` = '" + Item.Id + "' LIMIT 1");
}
3. Edit Item.cs UserWalksOnFurni and add the following
Code:
 if (GetBaseItem().InteractionType == InteractionType.FOOTBALL_GATE)
{

string[] Info = ExtraData.Split(';');
string Gender = Info[0];
string NewLook = Info[1];
 // Change the avatar figure of the user after doing the anti mutant & gender checks ...
user.GetClient().SendMessage(new AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer(NewLook, Gender));
// SQL Update... 
}

In the example above, I'm getting this figure code.
r0Ha31c.png

How to convert this to a figure with skin and face?

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Just quicked coded this:
Code:
string oldLook = "he-3155-1408.fa-1202-1408.hr-828-34.cc-62788-71.hd-209-2.sh-908-1408.lg-275-110.ch-215-110";
string newLook = "he-3155-1408.fa-1202-1408.hr-828-34.cc-62788-71.hd-99999-99999.sh-908-1408";
string updateLook = "";

string[] newParts = newLook.Split('.');
foreach (string newPart in newParts)
{
    if (!newPart.StartsWith("hd"))
    {
        updateLook += newPart + ".";
        continue;
    }

string[] oldParts = oldLook.Split('.');
    foreach (string oldPart in oldParts)
    {
        if (!oldPart.StartsWith("hd"))
        {
            continue;
        }
        updateLook += oldPart + ".";
    }
}
updateLook = updateLook.Remove(updateLook.Length - 1); // = he-3155-1408.fa-1202-1408.hr-828-34.cc-62788-71.hd-209-2.sh-908-1408

That code should update the face and skin tone to the original, which now means footballs gates will work 100%.
How about that for something that "CAN'T work" ;) @dranbon

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
"That code should update"... well, does it work or not?
Yes, I testing it on an online compiler and wrote the output at the end of the string (in the comment). So the code works perfectly, you have to implement the code into your source yourself and edit 1 or 2 lines to use the correct strings as I don't use PlusEMU, hence the "should". So please don't patronise me, when you probably dont even know how to read that code.

Feb 27, 2013
Yes, I testing it on an online compiler and wrote the output at the end of the string (in the comment). So the code works perfectly, you have to implement the code into your source yourself and edit 1 or 2 lines to use the correct strings as I don't use PlusEMU, hence the "should". So please don't patronise me, when you probably dont even know how to read that code.
I wasn't patronizing you that was just an odd way to phrase it. I wanted to know whether or not you tested it, and now that I know you didn't, I won't be using it. Theoretically it's great until it doesn't work or there's an unforeseen glitch.

As for reading the code, who cares? I'm not a developer nor do I claim to be. I literally have no interest in understanding it, I just want it to work. You're telling me you want a guy who supposedly can't read that to install it on his hotel and expect it to work? Sloppy work ethic in my eyes.

We're not your guinea pigs, test your own code and release it if it works.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I wasn't patronizing you that was just an odd way to phrase it. I wanted to know whether or not you tested it, and now that I know you didn't, I won't be using it. Theoretically it's great until it doesn't work or there's an unforeseen glitch.

As for reading the code, who cares? I'm not a developer nor do I claim to be. I literally have no interest in understanding it, I just want it to work. You're telling me you want a guy who supposedly can't read that to install it on his hotel and expect it to work? Sloppy work ethic in my eyes.

We're not your guinea pigs, test your own code and release it if it works.
You're literally the biggest joke, first you quote text from a rival forum and say that's the reason, @Damien literally just posted code and it works. Now, you claim you're not a developer, why did you reply to it in the first place with something completely irrelevant. The framework doesn't really have much to do with it, as I said in one of my first messages as it was working before on the exact same .NET version. You guinea pig.

Feb 27, 2013
You're literally the biggest joke, first you quote text from a rival forum and say that's the reason, @Damien literally just posted code and it works. Now, you claim you're not a developer, why did you reply to it in the first place with something completely irrelevant. The framework doesn't really have much to do with it, as I said in one of my first messages as it was working before on the exact same .NET version. You guinea pig.
You might not like the way I did it, but I just got you the code you needed. Nobody is just going to help you, you have to give them a reason to.

Users who are viewing this thread