PlusEMU fatal error.

guberg

Feb 17, 2019
We have came across a fatal error using PlusEMU, really need urgent help.
From what we know, we made it impossible to earn or spend duckets,. Might have something to do with this..?
We have had several errors in the past, that we have managed to work around.
We also have added a command to view players inventories.

2019-03-09 12:10:19,093 ERROR - Plus.PlusEnvironment >> Fatal error during startup: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Achievements.Achievement.AddLevel(AchievementLevel Level) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Achievements\Achievement.cs:line 24
at Plus.HabboHotel.Achievements.AchievementLevelFactory.GetAchievementLevels(Dictionary`2& Achievements) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Achievements\AchievementLevelFactory.cs:line 40
at Plus.HabboHotel.Achievements.AchievementManager.LoadAchievements() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Achievements\AchievementManager.cs:line 31
at Plus.HabboHotel.Achievements.AchievementManager..ctor() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Achievements\AchievementManager.cs:line 24
at Plus.HabboHotel.Game..ctor() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Game.cs:line 88
at Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 155
2019-03-09 12:10:19,093 ERROR - Plus.PlusEnvironment >> Press a key to exit

Last edited:

guberg

Feb 17, 2019
My guess is the achievements are still coded in to give you duckets, but they were completely removed.
We have not removed them completely, we just added 0 to the achievements, removed all costs of duckets in the shop, no ducket rewards what so ever. No way to spend, no way to earn.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
We have not removed them completely, we just added 0 to the achievements, removed all costs of duckets in the shop, no ducket rewards what so ever. No way to spend, no way to earn.
Well it looks like there's a problem with the achievements somewhere.

guberg

Feb 17, 2019
Well it looks like there's a problem with the achievements somewhere.
I will look into it as we speak
Post automatically merged:

Cannot find the problem, let me know and ill post any file you'd like or screenshots
Post automatically merged:

Found the issue. For some reason, there as over 150 identical achievements, no idea how they got there all of a sudden. Hotel is up and running, with no issues. I will update on this post if this happens again.
FIX: Simply delete the excess achievements in DB.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread