[PlusEMU] EventAlert goto room button

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
Hi,

I am currently editing the EventAlert command in PlusEMU, and I want to add a button called Participate under the very last sentence. When they click 'Participate' they will go to the room where the event is hosted in. Also How do I get rid of the close button and the line above the close button? I also want to change the Frank avatar, to the person who is hosting the event. For a example. When I use the ;eha command, My avatar will be there Instead of Franks.

EventAlert.cs:
Code:
public void Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, string[] Params)
        {
            if (Session != null)
            {
                if (Room != null)
                {
                    if (Params.Length != 1)
                    {
                        Session.SendWhisper("Invalid command! :eventalert", 0);
                    }
                    else if (!PlusEnvironment.Event)
                    {
                        PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer("There's currently an event going on right now!\n\nThe event is in <b> " + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom.RoomData.Name + " </b>and it's currently hosted by <b>" + Session.GetHabbo().Username + "</b>!\n\nIf you want to participate in the event, click 'Participate!' located on the bottom of the notification!\r\n" + "" ), "");
                        PlusEnvironment.lastEvent = DateTime.Now;
                        PlusEnvironment.Event = true;
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        TimeSpan timeSpan = DateTime.Now - PlusEnvironment.lastEvent;
                        if (timeSpan.Hours >= 1)
                        {
                            PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer(":follow " + Session.GetHabbo().Username + " for events! win prizes!\r\n- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username, ""), "");
                            PlusEnvironment.lastEvent = DateTime.Now;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            int num = checked(30 - timeSpan.Minutes);
                            Session.SendWhisper("Event Cooldown! " + num + " minutes left until another event can be hosted.", 0);

}
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

Picture:
14jazkp.jpg

Thank you,

Last edited:

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
Go view the declaration on

new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer

It's in there somewhere is my guess.

This is all there is in BroadcastMessageAlertComposer.cs
Code:
using System;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Collections.Generic;

namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Moderation
{
    class BroadcastMessageAlertComposer : ServerPacket
    {
        public BroadcastMessageAlertComposer(string Message, string URL = "")
            : base(ServerPacketHeader.BroadcastMessageAlertMessageComposer)
        {
           base.WriteString(Message);
           base.WriteString(URL);
        }
    }
}
@JayCustom

I'm not sure what to do

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump......

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is all there is in BroadcastMessageAlertComposer.cs
Code:
using System;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Collections.Generic;

namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Moderation
{
    class BroadcastMessageAlertComposer : ServerPacket
    {
        public BroadcastMessageAlertComposer(string Message, string URL = "")
            : base(ServerPacketHeader.BroadcastMessageAlertMessageComposer)
        {
           base.WriteString(Message);
           base.WriteString(URL);
        }
    }
}
@JayCustom

I'm not sure what to do

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump......
Bro are you fucking kidding me, its an image which means its either in the habbo.swf or in your files. Inspect element, and when you do an alert see if you fucking get the image under your resources if not then you know its in the swf, open it in the decompiler, find the image of frank or whatever , and change it. God damn bro for the amount of time you spent saying "bump" this could have been solved if you bothered to think.

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
Bro are you fucking kidding me, its an image which means its either in the habbo.swf or in your files. Inspect element, and when you do an alert see if you fucking get the image under your resources if not then you know its in the swf, open it in the decompiler, find the image of frank or whatever , and change it. God damn bro for the amount of time you spent saying "bump" this could have been solved if you bothered to think.

Bro can you even read? That wasn't the only thing I was needing to get help with..... Fuck man, Here I bolded the words and made it big so you can see it. You must be blind as fuck

I am currently editing the EventAlert command in PlusEMU, and I want to add a button called Participate under the very last sentence. When they click 'Participate' they will go to the room where the event is hosted in. Also How do I get rid of the close button and the line above the close button?

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Bro can you even read? That wasn't the only thing I was needing to get help with..... Fuck man, Here I bolded the words and made it big so you can see it. You must be blind as fuck

I am currently editing the EventAlert command in PlusEMU, and I want to add a button called Participate under the very last sentence. When they click 'Participate' they will go to the room where the event is hosted in. Also How do I get rid of the close button and the line above the close button?
Well in your post you literally said
"My avatar will be there Instead of Franks."
I was telling you how to remove the avatar lmfao.
As for the CLOSE button, if I knew how to remove that I would have told you. Keep tracing until you find something. It's also probably in the habbo.swf

Users who are viewing this thread