PlusEMU error

Woiah

Mar 5, 2012
You must be registered for see images attach

Followed a tutorial and now i got this? Does anybody know how to fix this?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
What errors do you have in the logs folder in your emulator?

It's probably something like a missing value in your rooms table or something, could be a missing column in a table etc.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Paid/Private Help:
You are not allowed to offer (or ask) private help. Such things include: help over Teamviewer, help over PM (/conversations), join.me, etc. Make sure you keep everything inside the thread, so it helps future members with the same problems to fix it. When you see someone asking it, don't reply to it and use the report button. Answering such a request also will lead to a warning. Also, paid support is prohibited.

Thread with solution is found here:

Run this query for fix:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

Woiah

Mar 5, 2012
Paid/Private Help:
You are not allowed to offer (or ask) private help. Such things include: help over Teamviewer, help over PM (/conversations), join.me, etc. Make sure you keep everything inside the thread, so it helps future members with the same problems to fix it. When you see someone asking it, don't reply to it and use the report button. Answering such a request also will lead to a warning. Also, paid support is prohibited.

Run this query for fix:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
already ran that query and it didnt work

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Paid/Private Help:

Run this query for fix:
Code:
I did this as I was on my phone and thought it'd be easier. I would always come back to the thread with the solution. I also moved it to PM to ask for the VPS/TeamViewer details.

After looking into this it turns out there's more than just this error, he's tried to edit the emulator .cs files using Notepad++ but yes, I would advise you to use @JayCustom post, as well as making sure you run all of the SQL's provided in the Plus R2 download.

Don't edit your emulator using Notepad++ use Visual Studio!

Users who are viewing this thread