[PlusEMU] Error

AliciaRetro

Apr 19, 2017
Hi everyone! So I decided to make a habbo retro with The PlusEMU files but when I start the emulator it comes up " ERROR ItemManager.cs line 82" and "ERROR ItemDataManager.cs line 69" Can someone Help me?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Hi everyone! So I decided to make a habbo retro with The PlusEMU files but when I start the emulator it comes up " ERROR ItemManager.cs line 82" and "ERROR ItemDataManager.cs line 69" Can someone Help me?
delete your current database and make a new one but run this as a query first before you reimport/upload the sql
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode='';
then import your sql into your new database and restart the emu and it should work

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Didn't Work -.-
make sure every table has been uploaded successfully. if the database doesnt upload fully it wont work thats why i told you to run that query and it should fix the issue. if youre using phpmyadmin run it as an sql if youre using navicat run it as a query but make sure youre running it in the actual database table you made.

or it could be the database youre using has errors and you need a different sql. im not sure what plus emu version youre using.

Last edited:

AliciaRetro

Apr 19, 2017
make sure every table has been uploaded successfully. if the database doesnt upload fully it wont work thats why i told you to run that query and it should fix the issue. if youre using phpmyadmin run it as an sql if youre using navicat run it as a query but make sure youre running it in the actual database table you made.

or it could be the database youre using has errors and you need a different sql. im not sure what plus emu version youre using.
I downloaded the files from Habbofiles.com but when I run the database file it says it's got errors, so I have to execute it ceveral times.
Btw it would be easier to talk on kik?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I downloaded the files from Habbofiles.com but when I run the database file it says it's got errors, so I have to execute it ceveral times.
Btw it would be easier to talk on kik?
i dont have kik anymore sorry but this is a simple problem that has to do with mysql strict mode. did you run the query i told you to? copy and run SET@@global.sql_mode=''; as a query/sql in the database table you created before you import your sql. delete your current database and do it again correctly. it is very simple but if u still dont get it i can help you via teamviewer.

AliciaRetro

Apr 19, 2017
i dont have kik anymore sorry but this is a simple problem that has to do with mysql strict mode. did you run the query i told you to? copy and run SET@@global.sql_mode=''; as a query/sql in the database table you created before you import your sql. delete your current database and do it again correctly. it is very simple but if u still dont get it i can help you via teamviewer.
Yeah I did exactly as you said. But it won't work

Users who are viewing this thread