PlusEMU error when connecting to the client

Status
Not open for further replies.

xino

Apr 10, 2019
hello i just got this error and dont know what caused it, and how to fix it. anyone have any experience with this error ?

[ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

xino

Apr 10, 2019
There's probably an in your rooms table with missing data in one of the columns.
how do i fix this ?

i have tryed swapping the files above out with new, and tryed an new fresh emulator ?
Post automatically merged:

my fix was to go in the database via localhost/phpadmin, and delete one of the rooms that caused the problem.

if anyone know how to fix it, i still have an backup of the database and would like to import that column again :)

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Go to your rooms table, look at the rooms and scroll along, is there any blank entries where there should be a 0 or 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread