Plusemu crash on hotel view

Lunars

Apr 14, 2020
Hi,

My client goes all the way to 84% and hotel view, but then throws me to me page.

Anyone has an idea?

Tijn20

Apr 15, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach

Post automatically merged:

I don't know what the problem is, I looked through all the files but everything is filled in correctly and my character is still being placed outside the room :(

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I don't know what the problem is, I looked through all the files but everything is filled in correctly and my character is still being placed outside the room :(

Can you not teleport in? Height map door coords must be incorrect. Check via the floor plan editor.

Tijn20

Apr 15, 2020
I can teleport :) I really do not know what the problem is, I searched all over the internet for the problem, tried all kinds of things and I still have the problem.

but if i teleport my character i see it for 2seconds and its gone. I think the avatar is stuck or something?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I can teleport :) I really do not know what the problem is, I searched all over the internet for the problem, tried all kinds of things and I still have the problem.

but if i teleport my character i see it for 2seconds and its gone. I think the avatar is stuck or something?

Does a packet error not appear when you enter room?

Users who are viewing this thread