[PlusEMU] Client error

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
Hi.
My test-hotel, where i configure and fixes things before i release it on main hotel i have a little problem with. I am currently using Habboon PlusEMU with its official database and swfs. I do believe i have set up the external_variables and client.php and what needs to be fixed correctly. But, my problem is that when i try to go into "myhotel.com/client" it loads, shows me the background and the navigator at the bottom of the client, and after some seconds i get kicked back to the "myhotel.com/me". I also dont get any connections in the emulator console, but i dont know if it should or not, as i havent used this emulator before.

If anyone knows the problem, or needs more information about my config-files, just comment and ill respond as fast as i can! :)

Thanks!
Ezklade

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
Sometimes, it did when i took "fatal_error_reload" to "myhotel.com/client" so it just refreshes, but now when it kicks me back.. weird.
Could you show us all your configs? And are you sure that you've edited your external_variables AND override_external_variables?

Users who are viewing this thread