PlusEMU Catalogue

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
Okay, so I've been trying to figure out a solution to this one issue for a while now and I can't find out what's wrong.

Issue: The catalogue (on PlusEMU) doesn't load for users with ranks 1-4. For rank 1-4 users, this is what it looks like:
282e761090144183ac2ed945e52f3ccf.png
But once I get to rank 5 (the first rank with mod tools?), it looks like this:
2cbb408994474340971dd7e2aea2ed0d.png
Which is weird, because I left myself at rank_vip = 0, yet still have access to the VIP Catalogues which are min_vip = 1-3 (they have subpages). And the min_rank for the Staff Catalogue, I set to 2.

Honestly, this issue is bizarre. If you think you can tell me how to fix it, please message me on Skype.. my username is daltonip

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You must have a page somewhere that is ordered incorrectly with a high rank. You must have the pages ordered from rank 1 to 2 etc.

Legend

Jun 17, 2015
You must have a page somewhere that is ordered incorrectly with a high rank. You must have the pages ordered from rank 1 to 2 etc.
It's all fine until I try to make the staff catalogue pages, staff-only.
This is the parent page:
b9e3c3bd515040d991ba14dc085636e3.png

And these are all the subpages:
0f7e59c40e614721832588c44022def9.png

1e66bbd58822480d9c27765b2de0e617.png

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Run:

SELECT `id`,`caption`,`min_rank`,`order_num` FROM `catalog_pages` WHERE `parent_id` = '-1' ORDER BY `id` ASC

And just confirm that everything is ordered correctly.

After that, run:

SELECT `id`,`caption`,`min_rank`,`order_num` FROM `catalog_pages` WHERE `parent_id` = '92' ORDER BY `id` ASC

To check that those are ordered properly.

Legend

Jun 17, 2015
I ran each of those queries but I can't check if they worked because for some reason the client's stuck at 76% all of a sudden.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Those queries didn't change anything. They're for you to check if the catalogue is correctly setup in terms of ranking & ordering.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You've set a min rank higher than the root folder. Example, "Staff Catalogue" is rank 5, inside might be "Dragons" which is rank 6. This is what happened to me (in the past)

Legend

Jun 17, 2015
You've set a min rank higher than the root folder. Example, "Staff Catalogue" is rank 5, inside might be "Dragons" which is rank 6. This is what happened to me (in the past)
I've checked that - multiple times. I checked the min_ranks of the staff catalogue, as well as the rank_vip of each of the VIP catalogues.

edit: I had the rank_vip's for each of the subpages 1, 2, and 3 - but had the root folder only at 1. I took the root folder off and made each of the VIP Cata's 'parent_id,' -1. This still didn't fix it.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I'm not talking about min_vip. I'm talking about min_rank - the default catalogue works perfectly in Sledmore's release; you must of edited some permissions on the staff pages. For example if you have a "Staff" section, with 10 subcategories, if the "Staff" section is set to min_rank=5 and a subcategory is set to 6, 7, 8 or 9 then that will happen.
I'm just speaking from previous experience. If all else fails, just redo the catalogue section.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
The issue is exactly what I said earlier in this thread.

That is dreadful, sorry... Your ordering is incorrect, as already said in this thread.

The Staff catalogue obviously must come after the other sections (with the ridiculous order_nums of 111111, etc). The staff catalogue has a higher rank, therefore must be deeper.

I see that they're disabled, but try and set the order_nums and ranks correctly, then try.

EDIT: VIP catalogue and Diamond Shop seem to be the issue, staff catalogue must come after it. They're visible (so enabled).

Legend

Jun 17, 2015
The issue is exactly what I said earlier in this thread.

That is dreadful, sorry... Your ordering is incorrect, as already said in this thread.

The Staff catalogue obviously must come after the other sections (with the ridiculous order_nums of 111111, etc). The staff catalogue has a higher rank, therefore must be deeper.

I see that they're disabled, but try and set the order_nums and ranks correctly, then try.

EDIT: VIP catalogue and Diamond Shop seem to be the issue, staff catalogue must come after it. They're visible (so enabled).
I made the Staff Catalogue a ridiculous order_num of 99999 and made the Diamond Catalogue a ridiculous order_num of 9999999 (after making it min_rank 19 - but I also made it order_num 1 with min_rank 1) and it still didn't work. I'll try manually going through and making them all realistic numbers and then reply again.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I'm not talking about min_vip. I'm talking about min_rank - the default catalogue works perfectly in Sledmore's release; you must of edited some permissions on the staff pages. For example if you have a "Staff" section, with 10 subcategories, if the "Staff" section is set to min_rank=5 and a subcategory is set to 6, 7, 8 or 9 then that will happen.
I'm just speaking from previous experience. If all else fails, just redo the catalogue section.
Happened to me also.

Users who are viewing this thread