Plusemu catalogue purchase with gotw points

AccessDenied

Jun 16, 2014
Hey.
I need help. How can i change the icon next to the credits amount of the items in catalogue.
As usual "credit icon", "ducket icon", "diamond icon". Now i want to add gotw point icon.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
If you're using Plus Emulator it already has GOTW/Seashells in the client / database already, it's name something like points or something, I'm not sure if there is anything that you can buy with GOTW Points in the database, just double check if theres something like points, seasonal or something.

AccessDenied

Jun 16, 2014
If you're using Plus Emulator it already has GOTW/Seashells in the client / database already, it's name something like points or something, I'm not sure if there is anything that you can buy with GOTW Points in the database, just double check if theres something like points, seasonal or something.
There's nothing in catalog_items named like that. but if i would add it ? how should i named the column? something like "cost_gotw" ??

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
You'd also have to do some emulator coding for the catalogue to actually work with that, as if you just added the column and well including a number such as 5 to be the cost, it wouldn't show up and probably let users buy it for free as you will be putting the credits cost to about 0 and everything else 0 except the cost_gotw, i'll do some searching around rival forums and devbest itself and find if there's a release or something for your request.

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Yeah you'll need to edit the emulator to make GOTW points purchasable, my best advice for you is check how vip_points (diamonds) are done in the emulator and work your way with it like that

Users who are viewing this thread