Plusemu Catalog, empty and bugged?

lilramsy

Feb 12, 2018
I was just wondering if there were any SQL's i needed to put in the database to fix this?
Screenshot:

Using PLUSEMU.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I tried to change the id values, since they were all set to -1. I set them to 1, 2, 3... etc.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
yeah u need 4 main pages set to -1 the rest as other pages should be left hence the bar at the top i have a working plus catalog if u want i can help u do you have team viewer if so pm me detals

lilramsy

Feb 12, 2018
yeah u need 4 main pages set to -1 the rest as other pages should be left hence the bar at the top i have a working plus catalog if u want i can help u do you have team viewer if so pm me detals
Can't really PM as I don't have 25 posts, can you post a download link to the working plus cata?

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
u need the database and swf files il get one compiled for u asap

put ur tv id on here and il look into other things as well as u might not have it configed correctly either

as ur picture shows there is no swf fles there either so either not configed properly or missing files so need to know what u need so whats ur team viewer or i can do a log me in etc

lilramsy

Feb 12, 2018
u need the database and swf files il get one compiled for u asap

put ur tv id on here and il look into other things as well as u might not have it configed correctly either

as ur picture shows there is no swf fles there either so either not configed properly or missing files so need to know what u need so whats ur team viewer or i can do a log me in etc
I think offering private support is against the rules, sorry. But if you have the SWF and database I can probably set it up myself.

Users who are viewing this thread