[PlusEMU] Cata wont work for non-staff members

daanvanderuit

Jan 23, 2014
Heya,
Second time in not so long of a time, I know, beginning to feel like a noob.

That doesn't take away the fact that I most certainly do have a problem though. I've set everything up, and made a nice little cata for myself and the users (which I don't have yet, but hey, setup is a great part, nah?). Now I've made a test account with rank 1, to check it, but the cata is completely empty. I'm running PlusEMU build 3.4.3.0 (Boon edition as far as I know).
Halp.

daanvanderuit

Jan 23, 2014
It is your permissions. There was a thread about this before.
Off topic: Are you serious? I've checked our lord and savior Google, might've missed it...
On topic: What about the permissions, can't seem to find a persmission that grants acces to the catalogue (or am I saying a really stupid thing now?)

Bump

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If you check the help section here you will find it in 10 seconds. It's the permissions and ranks order you've set your catalog pages. They're either ridiculous or you've tried putting things in a strange order. Staff sections must gradually get higher the lower you go. Also, if you've set a page rank lower than the root then it'll cause the same error.

daanvanderuit

Jan 23, 2014
If you check the help section here you will find it in 10 seconds. It's the permissions and ranks order you've set your catalog pages. They're either ridiculous or you've tried putting things in a strange order. Staff sections must gradually get higher the lower you go. Also, if you've set a page rank lower than the root then it'll cause the same error.
No offense, and I could be wrong, but I've searched untill page 50 of the help and support page yesterday and I had no result.
Anyways, thanks for helping me, I'll look what I can do and I'll reply to the thread if i know more.

daanvanderuit

Jan 23, 2014
Check if you have a catalogue page that's over rank 1, thats available for normal users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The normal users can't see any pages, though they are all on rank 1...

Dang, please excuse me, i'm so stupid. I found the thread and you were absolutely right. Thanks :S

Users who are viewing this thread