PlusEMU bugs

Malmoc

Dec 31, 2011
Hello there

I was wondering if you lads could help me out with some issues I'm currently having with PlusEMU.

I'm currently experiencing the following 5 bugs and haven't been able to find a solution..

1. When I navigate to the public rooms section of the navigator ..
  2. Room ads are not working, and I don't know how to fix them.
  3. Horse fix for R2
  4. In the SWFs it says something along the line: "Bret likes penis, lukes a dick".. How does one remove this?
  5. And I haven't been able to get MUS working.. Is MUS working on PlusEMU r2?
@Sledmore - I was told you might have the fixes for these issues :)

Thank you all in advance!

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Here is a the Roomads fix posted by Jeanzinh0 on rival forums

Find:
Code:
else if (this.GetBaseItem().InteractionType == InteractionType.mannequin)
Paste Above it:
Code:
else if (this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_mpu_720" || this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_background" || this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_mpu_300" || this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_mpu_160")
{

Message.AppendInt32(0);
Message.AppendInt32(1);
if (ExtraData != "")
{
Message.AppendInt32(ExtraData.Split(Convert.ToChar(9)).Length / 2);

for (int i = 0; i <= ExtraData.Split(Convert.ToChar(9)).Length - 1; i++)
{
Message.AppendString(ExtraData.Split(Convert.ToChar(9))[i]);
}
}
else
{
Message.AppendInt32(0);
}

}

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Do your research. Mercury has been know to crash at about 100
please tell me how many popular habbo retros use the original emulator without any major edits? its pathetic to argue the point because mercury is based off silverware, if someone has over 100 users you would expect them to have code inplace to keep stability.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
please tell me how many popular habbo retros use the original emulator without any major edits? its pathetic to argue the point because mercury is based off silverware, if someone has over 100 users you would expect them to have code inplace to keep stability.
Plus r2 is better to use, Mercury is shit when it comes to a larger hotel. If you reach a 100+ you should should be fine with plus.

Users who are viewing this thread