[PlusEMU] Buggs found

Simba2002

Dec 8, 2015
Hello Devbest,

I have found buggs into my PlusEMU and i will fix it. Can somebody helping my?

This is the buggs:

1. When I set up a teleport for furniture on a flooring furniture, I put up a piece of furniture and sit down and stand down. How can I fix this?
2. At Mod Tools and then Room tool for this room and then type message and then message send no one receives a message. How do I fix this?
3. When you put a doorbell on your room with Mod Tools can the people also in your room. (Fixed)
4. Background ADS not working. How can i fix that?
5. When I turn the EMU off and on again with shutdown. And somebody wants the client to succeed that some users do not say they are online and the client stays at 76% load. How can I fix this?
I hope that people can fix it.

Last edited:

Methx

Jan 1, 2012
3. When you put a doorbell on your room with Mod Tools can the people also in your room. How can i fix that?
Try this:
Go to : Communication -> Packets -> Incoming -> Moderation -> ModerateRoomEvent.cs

Change :
Code:
            if (SetLock)
                Room.RoomData.Access = RoomAccess.DOORBELL;

To :
Code:
            if (SetLock)
                Room.Access = RoomAccess.DOORBELL;
                Room.RoomData.Access = RoomAccess.DOORBELL;

Change :
Code:
            using (IQueryAdapter dbClient = PlusEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().GetQueryReactor())
            {
                if (SetName && SetLock)
                    dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `rooms` SET `caption` = 'Inappropriate to Hotel Management', `description` = 'Inappropriate to Hotel Management', `tags` = '', `state` = '1' WHERE `id` = '" + Room.RoomId + "' LIMIT 1");
                else if (SetName && !SetLock)
                    dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `rooms` SET `caption` = 'Inappropriate to Hotel Management', `description` = 'Inappropriate to Hotel Management', `tags` = '' WHERE `id` = '" + Room.RoomId + "' LIMIT 1");
                else if (!SetName && SetLock)
                    dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `rooms` SET `state` = '1', `tags` = '' WHERE `id` = '" + Room.RoomId + "' LIMIT 1");
            }

To :
Code:
            using (IQueryAdapter dbClient = PlusEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().GetQueryReactor())
            {
                if (SetName && SetLock)
                    dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `rooms` SET `caption` = 'Inappropriate to Hotel Management', `description` = 'Inappropriate to Hotel Management', `tags` = '', `state` = 'locked' WHERE `id` = '" + Room.RoomId + "' LIMIT 1");
                else if (SetName && !SetLock)
                    dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `rooms` SET `caption` = 'Inappropriate to Hotel Management', `description` = 'Inappropriate to Hotel Management', `tags` = '' WHERE `id` = '" + Room.RoomId + "' LIMIT 1");
                else if (!SetName && SetLock)
                    dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `rooms` SET `state` = 'locked', `tags` = '' WHERE `id` = '" + Room.RoomId + "' LIMIT 1");
            }

Simba2002

Dec 8, 2015
I have 2 new buggs.

1. Background ADS not working. How can i fix that?
2. When I turn the EMU off and on again with shutdown. And somebody wants the client to succeed that some users do not say they are online and the client stays at 76% load. How can I fix this?
I hope that people can fix it.

Can somebody help me with the buggs?

Users who are viewing this thread