PlusEMU Boon-version(-thingy) Doesn't accept the SSO ticket (or something)

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Hay. So since no one at rz seems to be competent enough to answer this, someone here might be.
I recently - and still am - creating my own cms. And during this process I've learnt alot - more specifically alot about SSO tickets. I'm generating an sso ticket the same way Rev is (exactly the same actually) and updating it once the user opens the client. Now this is all well and good - but the emulator doesnt take the connection.

Infact, it doesn't do crap. No error logged, nothing logged in console, it just ships me off to the PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486 folder which is weird in the first place.
I know for a fact the client setup works because I've got it running on Rev just fine. What boggles my mind is that I don't understand what I could possibly be doing wrong.

The reason I'm suspecting it's the SSO ticket is because this bullshit only happens when the port is the same in the emu and client. Else it would send me to the normal disconnect page. I believe it's trying to authenticate it or something, but then gives up and just shotguns me in the face.

I've seen some people having this problem on DDOS_Attack's, or whatever his name is here, UberCMS edit. Probably base UberCMS aswell. Don't know if there is anything to pull from that knowledge.

I'm using OOP and PDO if that could possibly make a difference. And no: I won't simply use Rev or whatever instead. My reasons are my own, and I'm not taking this debate.
Cheers,

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Make sure your cms is importing the SSO before the client even starts..
You got me thinking there. I just checked the client and database and they are not the same. The client displays the previous ticket generated for the account and not the one stored in the database that was just created. Will faff around a bit, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to do this now.. Other cms' I've looked at also generate the ticket in the client file but my crap doesnt appear to work. >_<
----
Edit: Okay now the SSO is correct and authenticated by the emu, however it's now stuck on 76%. It just loads and loads and loads. The emulator has registered 1 user online however I'm not sent to the hotelview. Variables and everything are setup correctly. Works with Rev.
Emu is not logging anything, but can't remember if it's supposed to either.
----
Edit: Given up. Redoing my project trying not to fuck any shit up this time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread