PlusEmu/BIOsEmu - How to change the Hotel is shutting down message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hertz

Oct 13, 2013
Hello! Im trying to change the message that comes up when you're shutting down the emulator.

I've checked External texts and override but i cannot find it. I have also checked the emulator but it does not contain the text..

Do anyone of you have any guesses on where i can find it?

Thanks in advance!

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017

Look at the PerformShutDown method, it sends a packet called BroadcastMessageAlert:
C#:
GetGame().GetClientManager().SendPacket(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer(GetLanguageManager().TryGetValue("server.shutdown.message")));

The message is not hardcoded, if you take a look @ /Core/Language/LanguageManager.cs you can see that the Init method is retrieving the data from all the fields inside your server_locale table and adds them to the Dictionary called _values, TryGetValue returns the value for the given key from the Dictionary which is server.shutdown.message in your case.

Short story: It's in your database table called server_locale.

Hertz

Oct 13, 2013

Look at the PerformShutDown method, it sends a packet called BroadcastMessageAlert:
C#:
GetGame().GetClientManager().SendPacket(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer(GetLanguageManager().TryGetValue("server.shutdown.message")));

The message is not hardcoded, if you take a look @ /Core/Language/LanguageManager.cs you can see that the Init method is retrieving the data from all the fields inside your server_locale table and adds them to the Dictionary called _values, TryGetValue returns the value for the given key from the Dictionary which is server.shutdown.message in your case.

Short story: It's in your database table called server_locale.

Oh my god, i cant believe i missed checking there lmao.

Thank you so much, this helped me out alot!

Case Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread