[PlusEmu] Anti Booster Code

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
I don't think this code will actually work if you face the other direction as you only check X?

And not sure what you're talking about.

The direction doesn't matter. Its storing which tile the avatar is on.
The way boosting works, is that it "pushes" the avatar on the same tile over and over again.
I was suprised to but i just printed Habbo.pX while boosting an saw that itd only print the same tile over and over again.

So it runs a loop backwards for a small range (200) and checks the elements of half of that range (up to 100).
so from List.Length --> list.Length/2.

Why did i decide to loop backwards?
Because, when a user walks in the room, it'll store they're pX walking tile squares up to the point when they get on the booster so looping forwards would skew the results.
E.g. The tiles being stored for pX I enter booster room, [0], i walk to the booster tile [0,1,3,6,7,4], i begin boosting [0,1,3,6,7,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4...]

So looping backwards checks the proper figures.

Secondly, ur first comment on this thread was "Amazing memory leak!"
I was wondering how a simple for loop can have a memory leak and what u meant by it.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
Looks nice! Do you happen to have the edited code for the packet?
RoomReadyComposer object only takes the int and string arguments, not a string for the badge
As in the packet ID?

Revision: PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173
Code:
public const int RoomReadyMessageComposer = 768;//2029

I have an error, any ideas?

L9rSOz8FSVyignkaAyT4eA.png

Steps I've done.
273N8ugFSN2hrSt-a3oCmw.png

AKWiF4YjQny-baJDEwKKaw.png

RuU35lQnRk2AGYBdmk1PFA.png

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Secondly, ur first comment on this thread was "Amazing memory leak!"
I was wondering how a simple for loop can have a memory leak and what u meant by it.

It's a memory leak because you're not disposing of your lists. When the user joins a new room the same coordinates are all still saved and it just carries on adding more and more values ontop of the old ones. I'd suggest moving it to the RoomUser and disposing once the user leaves the room. OR, once it reaches a set limit it removes the first element from the list.

Users who are viewing this thread