PlusEMU And BrainCMS DEBUG 76%

Status
Not open for further replies.

svet

Dec 9, 2016
I know all of you have heard the 76% error loads of times before, but this is new to my eyes. whenever i try to debug it wont load more than 76%
Works completly fine before debug....

Any help would mean alot! thanks!

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
Use developer tools in chrome and watch the network tab while you load up your hotel any bet things aren't connected properly.
It could also be your ports in the firewall.

I didn't read it well there at all. Sounds like you fucked it to be fair. Take the changes back out and if it works that's your issue.

svet

Dec 9, 2016
Use developer tools in chrome and watch the network tab while you load up your hotel any bet things aren't connected properly.
It could also be your ports in the firewall.

I didn't read it well there at all. Sounds like you fucked it to be fair. Take the changes back out and if it works that's your issue.

if i take my old emu files and try that hasent been debugged it all works fine..... so i know my ports are open aswell...
its whenever i debug it happends.. and nothing in dev tools...

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
There are probably other unbuilt changes that are causing the problem. You would have to trace those down. More than likely the RSA keys in the emulator no longer match the SWF.

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
This is an issue with your visual studio if that's what you mean by when you go to debug. My best advice to you is to uninstall, reinstall visual studio 2017 and then select the first .NET to download. Run a test debug and it should work fine.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thanks for all the help, but the problem was with the EMU, i downloaded another version of PlusEMU and it all works now, even debug!
Did you try and edit your emulator outside of Visual Studio at any point? If so then that’s why. You need to use VS to edit and build the emulator.

Download the fresh version that works, and edit it inside of VS, then build and see what happens.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Did you try and edit your emulator outside of Visual Studio at any point? If so then that’s why. You need to use VS to edit and build the emulator.

Download the fresh version that works, and edit it inside of VS, then build and see what happens.
i downloaded another version of PlusEMU and it all works now, even debug!

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread