[PlusEmu] Add new Enable Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Hello,
I am facing problems adding new enables to my retro, based on Plus Emulator Sledmore Edition! Here's my roadmap.

1) Download the effect SWF and put in PRODUCTION directory
2) Add the effect to effectmap.xml (<effect id="300" lib="Cuf" type="fx" revision="60559"/>)
3) Clear cache and reload hotel!

But the effect is not showing up! WHY?!
I read something about editing hh_human_fx, but is this still necessary on Plus? And if so, HOW do i edit that.

Thanks for any help, i got many likes to give <3

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Hello,
I am facing problems adding new enables to my retro, based on Plus Emulator Sledmore Edition! Here's my roadmap.

1) Download the effect SWF and put in PRODUCTION directory
2) Add the effect to effectmap.xml (<effect id="300" lib="Cuf" type="fx" revision="60559"/>)
3) Clear cache and reload hotel!

But the effect is not showing up! WHY?!
I read something about editing hh_human_fx, but is this still necessary on Plus? And if so, HOW do i edit that.

Thanks for any help, i got many likes to give <3
You shouldn't have to change anything with hh_human_fx.. It should work from what you've done. Have you got a link to the swf? I'll give it a try

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
If I type the command :enable 300 however I can see Cuf.swf being loaded in Chrome Developer Console (with no error), but still not showing in client.
The link to the SWF is for example, but i also tried others... with same result.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
If I type the command :enable 300 however I can see Cuf.swf being loaded in Chrome Developer Console (with no error), but still not showing in client.
The link to the SWF is for example, but i also tried others... with same result.

You must be registered for see images attach

Works for me

Decompiled the SWF & found "fx590" as the name, added it as 590 rather than 300 (Whether this makes a difference I dunno) but use this:

Code:
  <effect id="590" lib="Cuf" type="fx" revision="63413"/>

Don't forget to clear your cache/reload

Hope this helps.

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
You must be registered for see images attach

Works for me

Decompiled the SWF & found "fx590" as the name, added it as 590 rather than 300 (Whether this makes a difference I dunno) but use this:

Code:
  <effect id="590" lib="Cuf" type="fx" revision="63413"/>

Don't forget to clear your cache/reload

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help! Indeed, I think it was the wrong ID. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread