PlusEmu - 76% loading disconnect

iHacked

Oct 20, 2016
I know that this has been questioned a good amount of times, and I have tried the various fixes, I could find around on the forum, but seems like it's not helping.

I got the setup working on localhost, but somehow when I try to transfer the files to a server, and change the external_variables.txt and emulator, it disconnects at 76%

I have tried to have Chrome browser console open, and there is no errors poping up. I have also checked if the ports is reachable at , and it gives me green flag for both 30000 and 30001. So it doesn't seem like that there is something blocking the ports either.

I'm using the SWF files from . I have also tried with another SWF package, but that didn't help either, so not sure what to try anymore.

config.php
/*
* MySQL management
*/

$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'XX.XX.XX.XX'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = 'XXXXX'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'habbo'; //MySQL database

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

/*
* Hotel management - All URLs do not end with an "/"
*/

$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = 'XX.XX.XX.XX'; //IP of VPS/DEDI/etc

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = ' //Does not end with a "/"

$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = 'Test-Hotel'; // Hotel's name

$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'Something nice!'; //Hotel's description

$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = '[email protected]'; //Where the help queries from users are emailed to.@Priv skin

$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //False if hotel is NOT in maintenance. True if hotel IS in maintenance

$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'I <3 ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['name']; //Default motto users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = 10001; //Default number of credits users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = 10000; //Default number of pixels users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = 'hd-180-2.hr-828-31.ea-3196-62.ch-255-1415.lg-3333-110.sh-305-62'; //Default figure users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/527'; //Web_Build

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = ' //URL to your external vars

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = ' //URL to your external texts

$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = ' //URL to your productdata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = ' //URL to your furnidata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = ' //URL to your SWF folder(does not end with a '/')

client.php
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/images/favicon.ico" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon"/>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>{hotelName} Hotel</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Custom-Habbo/styles/client.css" type="text/css">

<script type="text/javascript" src="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Custom-Habbo/js/swfobject.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var BaseUrl = "{swf_folder}";
var flashvars =
{
"client.allow.cross.domain" : "1",
"client.notify.cross.domain" : "0",
"connection.info.host" : "{server_ip}",
"connection.info.port" : "30000",
"site.url" : "{url}",
"url.prefix" : "{url}",
"client.reload.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
"client.fatal.error.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
"client.connection.failed.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
"external.variables.txt" : "{external_vars}",
"external.texts.txt" : "{external_texts}",
"external.override.texts.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.txt",
"external.override.variables.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt",
"external.figurepartlist.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/figuredata.xml",
"productdata.load.url" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/productdata.txt",
"furnidata.load.url" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/furnidata.xml",
"use.sso.ticket" : "1",
"sso.ticket" : "{sso}",
"client.starting" : "Please wait! {hotelName} is starting up.",
"processlog.enabled" : "0",
"flash.client.url" : BaseUrl,
"client.starting.revolving" : "Whololo/Tijd is maar een illusie./Gotta go fast!/Your computer might blow up./Don't panic!/You might die./Get yourself a drink while waiting./Whats that noise?/",
"flash.client.origin" : "popup"
};
var params =
{
"base" : BaseUrl + "/",
"allowScriptAccess" : "always",
"menu" : "false"
};
swfobject.embedSWF(BaseUrl + "/Habbo.swf", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", BaseUrl + "/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, null);
</script>
</head>

<body>
<div id="client"></div>
</body>
</html>

external_variables.txt

external_override_variables.txt

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
"external.override.texts.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.txt",
"external.override.variables.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt",

Otherwise add my Skype if you don't solve it and I'll assist you, I'll pm you my username.

Try changing these to wherever you have your SWF files, I've never been too fond with using the config.php file for that.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I know this is off topic but I suggest that you do not use "{server_ip}" as of the "exploit" with it, also remove it from your class.template.php

iHacked

Oct 20, 2016
I got some progress yesterday. Seems like when I run PlusEmu on linux with mono it won't accept the connection, but it doesn't give me any errors.
When I start PlusEmu on my own computer and change the server ip, to my own ip. The client is working fine.

Idk if there is something extra required to run PlusEmu on linux?

sebu123

Dec 3, 2015

Otherwise add my Skype if you don't solve it and I'll assist you, I'll pm you my username.

Try changing these to wherever you have your SWF files, I've never been too fond with using the config.php file for that.
Can i get your skype? i need help with this

Users who are viewing this thread