Plus Emulator problem

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
Hi,
Im getting this error after setting up my hotel. It's the R63. Any1 understand what this means?
2017-01-24_1832.png

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
marius dude don't start over. you are doing it correctly. seeing that message means you're in the right direction. just do what liam said and fix your mistake in the config and the hotel should work

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
marius dude don't start over. you are doing it correctly. seeing that message means you're in the right direction. just do what liam said and fix your mistake in the config and the hotel should work

So I started over but still getting this error... Im almost crying in rage here... :p Could you guys please give me a quick detailed guide on what I need to change when Im going from localhost to my domain?

Pr now I am:
Editing External_Variables, and changing localhost to habyou.no
Editing External_overal_variables changing localhost to habyou.no
Config.php changing server_ip to my external IPv4 adress, and URL to , and all the other links to .

Please help me here before my head explodes :mad:

EDIT:

So I have now changed everything back to localhost, and it is now working there. Please guide me through getting it on my domain. What do I change? I cant belive I keep screwing up this, I made it on the first time on the R63 hotel.

Last edited:

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
are u using a vps? if you're using a vps all the links in your emu config should be your vps ip
and the link in your client.php should be your server ip also

the only links that should be your domain name are the ones in your config.php and external_variables and external_override_variables if there is anything in there

don't change the mysql hostname to your domain. leave that as localhost of course.

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
are u using a vps? if you're using a vps all the links in your emu config should be your vps ip
and the link in your client.php should be your server ip also

the only links that should be your domain name are the ones in your config.php and external_variables and external_override_variables if there is anything in there

don't change the mysql hostname to your domain. leave that as localhost of course.

I Have my own server wish is running on windows 2008R2, and is a virtual server. Ports are open ofc.

I will try your suggestion and get back to you

Ok, I think im just going to give up and go back yo R63. This is just ridiculous.

I now went in Config.php and changed server_ip to my external ip, and the url +++ to habyou.no (db.host name is 127.0.0.1)
I changed everything that were Localhost in external_variables to habyou.no and the same for external_override_variables.

In client.php external ip is set under connection.info.host.

What am I doing wrong? :(

Last edited:

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
I Have my own server wish is running on windows 2008R2, and is a virtual server. Ports are open ofc.

I will try your suggestion and get back to you

Ok, I think im just going to give up and go back yo R63. This is just ridiculous.

I now went in Config.php and changed server_ip to my external ip, and the url +++ to habyou.no (db.host name is 127.0.0.1)
I changed everything that were Localhost in external_variables to habyou.no and the same for external_override_variables.

In client.php external ip is set under connection.info.host.

What am I doing wrong? :(

no dont because you will run into the same problem

connection.info.host is the vps ip

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
no dont because you will run into the same problem

connection.info.host is the vps ip

Hi,

What do you mean here? The database and all is running on my own server at home. Then connection.info.host will by my external ip, right? Could you please detailed take the time to tell me what I need to change?

So Im going to use this tutorial now, and start all over again. (for the 1039th time...) - Please tell me what I need to change to get this connected to my domain.

Thank you.

If I will keep having problems, I hope an admin/moderator will grant me the permission to ask someone to help me over skype. (The original problem is solved, so that wont effect this thread.) Please PM me admin/mod, and give me an OK or a NO on this. Thanks.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Hi,

What do you mean here? The database and all is running on my own server at home. Then connection.info.host will by my external ip, right? Could you please detailed take the time to tell me what I need to change?

So Im going to use this tutorial now, and start all over again. (for the 1039th time...) - Please tell me what I need to change to get this connected to my domain.

Thank you.

If I will keep having problems, I hope an admin/moderator will grant me the permission to ask someone to help me over skype. (The original problem is solved, so that wont effect this thread.) Please PM me admin/mod, and give me an OK or a NO on this. Thanks.

bloody hell, do u have teamviewer? nothing against the rules about tv

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
bloody hell, do u have teamviewer? nothing against the rules about tv

I got a warning last time you asked me, and I wrote my skype... But Yes I have teamviewer. But Im not going to put the ID out here on the forum, and I want to learn this thing as well, so over skype would be best. Am I allowed to ask what your skype is, or am i breaking the rules then?

Users who are viewing this thread