Plus Emulator problem

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
Hi,
Im getting this error after setting up my hotel. It's the R63. Any1 understand what this means?
2017-01-24_1832.png

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
ill fix it, do u have teamviewer? if not ill try to explain but its easier if i show you via tv
Ok so I just got a warning from an administrator for giving out my skype. Clearly it's not allowed. I do understand it a bit, but that makes this situation a bit tricky.
Do you think you can either show me through a video you create and uploade, or explain it here?

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Ok so I just got a warning from an administrator for giving out my skype. Clearly it's not allowed. I do understand it a bit, but that makes this situation a bit tricky.
Do you think you can either show me through a video you create and uploade, or explain it here?
ok do what i say.

1. go to your computer control panel
2. clock, language, and region
3. change the date, time, or number format
4 additional settings
5. make sure for decimal symbol its a dot and not a comma. if its a comma change it to a dot then save and restart the emu and it should work

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
Yes, that is correct Liam. I am complerly new to this. I got my R63 all done, but then I couldn't get Diamonds, and in my other treadh I was told to use this emulator.
Xuxu, thank you. You solved my problem.

Now I have this problem
2017-01-24_1952.png

Any tips any1?

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Yes, that is correct Liam. I am complerly new to this. I got my R63 all done, but then I couldn't get Diamonds, and in my other treadh I was told to use this emulator.
Xuxu, thank you. You solved my problem.

Now I have this problem
2017-01-24_1952.png

Any tips any1?

dont use r63 its old and outdated. i see youre using plusemu but are you using the correct database with it?

diamonds are in the emu you just have to enable them

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Go to the tutorials section for a tutorial.
However, moving over will require you to restart your hotel (as the database will change)
You could convert it, but it wouldn't be worth the time nor effort if your hotel is only small.

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
Hi Guys! Thanks for all your help. I have been trying to install a new hotel (R63B) now, and got it to start and everything. When I was going to connect it to my domain instead of localhost, I now get: MySQL Engine - RevCMS: MySQL could not connect to host error. I Really hate this error. I Know it means that my domain cant connect to the database. Could anybody please look over my config.php file? (below)

I am sure MYsql is running, it's the config I changed when changing from localhost to domain that ruind everything...

<?php
if(!defined('IN_INDEX')) { die('Sorry, you cannot access this file.'); }
#Please fill this all out.

#NOTE: To set up TheHabbos.ORG's API go to wwwroot/mysite/thehabbos_api for IIS, OR, htdocs/thehabbos_api for XAMPP and others.

/*
* MySQL management
*/

$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = '127.0.0.0'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = 'PASSWORD'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'retro'; //MySQL database

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

/*
* Hotel management - All URLs do not end with an "/"
*/

$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = 'MY EXTERNAL IP'; //IP of VPS/DEDI/etc

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = ' //Does not end with a "/"

$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = 'HabYou'; // Hotel's name

$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'Best hotel around!'; //Hotel's description

$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = '[email protected]'; //Where the help queries from users are emailed to.@Priv skin

$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //False if hotel is NOT in maintenance. True if hotel IS in maintenance

$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'I <3 ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['name']; //Default motto users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = 10001; //Default number of credits users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = 10000; //Default number of pixels users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = 'hd-180-2.hr-828-31.ea-3196-62.ch-255-1415.lg-3333-110.sh-305-62'; //Default figure users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/527'; //Web_Build

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = ' //URL to your external vars

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = ' //URL to your external texts

$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = ' //URL to your productdata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = ' //URL to your furnidata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = ' //URL to your SWF folder(does not end with a '/')

/*
* Templating management - Pick one of our default styles or make yours by following our examples!
*/

#RevCMS has 2 default styles, 'Mango' by dannyy94 and 'Priv' by joopie - Others styles are to come, such as RastaLulz's ProCMS style and Nominal's PhoenixCMS 4.0 style.

$_CONFIG['template']['style'] = 'martin';

/*
* Other topsites.. thing
*/

$_CONFIG['thehabbos']['username'] = 'Kryptos';
$_CONFIG['retro_top']['user'] = 'Kryptos';

/*
* Recaptcha management - Fill the information below if you have one, else leave it like that and don't worry, be happy.
*/

$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['priv_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAABSV5px9XZlzvIPaBOGA6rQP2G43';
$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['pub_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAAAQ6kquItHl4JuTBWs-5cSKzh6DD';

/*
* Social Networking stuff
*/

$_CONFIG['social']['twitter'] = 'TwitterAccount'; //Hotel's Twitter account

$_CONFIG['social']['facebook'] = 'FacebookAccount'; //Hotel's Facebook account

?>

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I made this a while ago but it might help.

It's a retro pack containing everything you need. Your CMS isn't connecting to your database in the above error, make sure MySQL is running.

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
I made this a while ago but it might help.

It's a retro pack containing everything you need. Your CMS isn't connecting to your database in the above error, make sure MySQL is running.

Thank you. I'm really close to just saying fuck it and giving up now. I have downloaded the files from another page, and everything worked fine when all config was "localhost". When I changed it to my domain the MySQL error accord. Now I have changed everything back and MySQL error is still here. I can connect to database with Navicat, and I can connect to it with localhost/phpmyadmin. Please stop saying MySQL is not running, it is. I have done some config errors, and need help figuring out where... Thanks.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Thank you. I'm really close to just saying fuck it and giving up now. I have downloaded the files from another page, and everything worked fine when all config was "localhost". When I changed it to my domain the MySQL error accord. Now I have changed everything back and MySQL error is still here. I can connect to database with Navicat, and I can connect to it with localhost/phpmyadmin. Please stop saying MySQL is not running, it is. I have done some config errors, and need help figuring out where... Thanks.
Just looked around and it says your ip is 127.0.0.0 when it should be 127.0.0.1

Just looked around and it says your ip is 127.0.0.0 when it should be 127.0.0.1
Here's the fix instead of
$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = '127.0.0.0'; //MySQL host

Change it with

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = '127.0.0.1'; //MySQL host

Users who are viewing this thread