Plus emulator lags & freezes

Unredable

May 17, 2018
Hello, since i've opened my habbo retro I've experienced lag & freezing. I've tried to fix all the errors and there are pretty much not any error left at all. I wonder why It's happening. It usually happens when visit the catalogue and when I switch google chrome pages and leave it for a couple a minutes then it freezes and I have to go restart the client. Anyone who has experienced this and are willing to help me with this?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Hello, since i've opened my habbo retro I've experienced lag & freezing. I've tried to fix all the errors and there are pretty much not any error left at all. I wonder why It's happening. It usually happens when visit the catalogue and when I switch google chrome pages and leave it for a couple a minutes then it freezes and I have to go restart the client. Anyone who has experienced this and are willing to help me with this?
Does the EMU throw an error when freezing?

I think I have an idea what you mean when you say you switch pages on Chrome.. Resize the window when it 'freezes' and tell me if it continues?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Unfortunately I'm not aware of a fix for this, all I can suggest really is make sure you have the latest flash player installed. It's not an issue with the Emu as such

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It’s because browsers aren’t favouring Flash anymore. That’s why it crashes moving between tabs, by 2020 Flash won’t work on modern browsers for security reasons.

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
This freezing problem is not from the Plus Emulator but from the Flash Player. Plus is an emulator that really has lags, so you have notion I have a 6GB server ram, HD 200, 8cpus and there is only the emulator there and even so when habbo walks off a little bit.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
It’s probably your computer’s processor that’s causing it. Try disabling hardware acceleration in your browser settings. Google search on how to disable it.

Users who are viewing this thread