Plus Emulator - How to edit commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icppsfan

Jan 23, 2013
How do you edit the commands on Plus Emulator? I tried editing them then debugging on visual basic but it still didn't update?

I think it is silverwave emulator actually.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
How do you edit the commands on Plus Emulator? I tried editing them then debugging on visual basic but it still didn't update?

I think it is silverwave emulator actually.
It should have worked. You debugged in Visual Basic not just open the app right?

icppsfan

Jan 23, 2013
Yes, I went in visual basic, opened the .exe file that starts the server in debug mode and it popped up and started the server but when I logged in using that session that popped up in visual studio, it still didn't work.

icppsfan

Jan 23, 2013
Well that makes more sense.. I was looking at a topic that said to open the exe file, I knew it was wrong.. Alright thanks. :)

EDIT: Now I get errors for mysql when debugging?? I didn't edit anything, I just opened it and debugged it to see what will happen.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well that makes more sense.. I was looking at a topic that said to open the exe file, I knew it was wrong.. Alright thanks. :)

EDIT: Now I get errors for mysql when debugging?? I didn't edit anything, I just opened it and debugged it to see what will happen.
Screenshots please

icppsfan

Jan 23, 2013

warnings incase you ask:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread