Plus Emulator Help, Habboon Edit Floorplan

iJavaSucks

Apr 25, 2014
When someone uses floorplan editor and edits their room everything works, When they click save the room reloads and turn black screen, is there
any fix of this or Anything?

Elijah

<?php die($you);
Mar 2, 2013
Whats that,

help? Im kinda new to this floorplan thing.

From the Windows/Microsoft website:
You can change the format Windows uses to display dates, times, currency, and measurements. You can also change the sorting order of text to match sorting rules used in a specific country or region.

1. Open Region and Language by clicking the Start button
    4f6cbd09-148c-4dd8-b1f2-48f232a2fd33_818.jpg
    , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Region and Language.
  2. [...]
  3. [...]
  4. To further customize how the date, time, currency, and measurements are displayed, click Additional settings, and then do one of the following:

To change the way your computer displays numbers, click the Numbers tab. Items you might want to change based on the format language you choose include the decimal symbol and list separator, the format used for negative numbers and leading zeros, and the measurement system used (U.S. or metric).

-Elijah

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
FIX :

You will need to make a new database, also i suggest you clear rooms, and other database sections if possible as it is full of unwanted rooms and room names in there are a different language. You will need to change server_landing, and i suggest you find something to change where it has 1 other part in a different language - Navigator > My Rooms

Users who are viewing this thread