Plus Emulator Football

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Of course nobody just gave you the code for it.

You either need to find a developer, who knows what he's doing to work at your hotel, or contract a developer in to complete this project.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I mean I'm the developer for it:). You explained the goal thing once which made sense thank you for that I figured it out but it's not perfect but as long as it's working.
I'm sure someone will have it. I'm here contacting more experienced developers to help me. :D If you don't know how to help then I don't see a reason why you replied to this article. I'm not telling everyone to just give me the code I'm asking people to either explain it properly or show an example.
I do know how to code it. Its a 30 minute or less project. You walk through your suedo code by saying this is what it's currently doing, this is what I want it to do, how do I go from point A to B?

I already gave you instructions on your other thread how to stop it from going through users. There are already methods in the map class to check for users.
Post automatically merged:

Shame on you for saying you're a developer but you can't debug code and find a solution either

Parsov

May 18, 2016
I have a few solutions for it to not go through the goal however I just wanted a more experienced developer to help me or show me an example or send me a repo maybe where its been added already? Or a link where it explains it in detail.

I do know how to code it. Its a 30 minute or less project. You walk through your suedo code by saying this is what it's currently doing, this is what I want it to do, how do I go from point A to B?

I already gave you instructions on your other thread how to stop it from going through users. There are already methods in the map class to check for users.

Shame on you for saying you're a developer but you can't debug code and find a solution either
Me asking for help makes me shameful? There are somethings I know how to do and somethings I don't. Not knowing is not a shame or bad thing. There are no other issues ;P other than this one which I can't figure out.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
I mean I'm the developer for it:). You explained the goal thing once which made sense thank you for that I figured it out but it's not perfect but as long as it's working.
I'm sure someone will have it. I'm here contacting more experienced developers to help me. :D If you don't know how to help then I don't see a reason why you replied to this article. I'm not telling everyone to just give me the code I'm asking people to either explain it properly or show an example.
I'm triggered, it's not an "ARTICLE," :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread