Plus Emulator error

DJLukkieyt

Oct 21, 2020
The plus emulator have an erro
And i cant join the hotel anymore i dont know how to fix it

10:12:54 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist.
bij System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
bij System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
bij System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:regel 87
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:regel 400
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:regel 158
bij Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:regel 100

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This number format has literally been answered thousands of times, and it was just answered 3 days ago.

SEARCH THE FORUM BEFORE YOU MAKE A POST!

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
This number format has literally been answered thousands of times, and it was just answered 3 days ago.

SEARCH THE FORUM BEFORE YOU MAKE A POST!

No offence, but there's no point you replying if you're just going to be aggressive towards him instead of offering him a solution, or just commenting the fix with a screenshot.

This isn't healthy behaviour, you were also a beginner at one stage and I'm sure you've required assistance at least once on this forum.

You come across pretty ignorant, just think about how you'd want someone to respond to you if you were in this guys boat. :confused:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
No offence, but there's no point you replying if you're just going to be aggressive towards him instead of offering him a solution, or just commenting the fix with a screenshot.

This isn't healthy behaviour, you were also a beginner at one stage and I'm sure you've required assistance at least once on this forum.

You come across pretty ignorant, just think about how you'd want someone to respond to you if you were in this guys boat. :confused:
He posted this same question 3 days ago and it was answered the same way. Sorry, some people can't read the rules and do a simple google search. Being new to something doesn't allow for lack of common sense.

You must be registered for see images attach

How many times are you allowed to ask the same question , on the same forum, multiple days apart, and get the same solution that is on hundreds of threads?

Simple google search:

Users who are viewing this thread