Plus Emulator customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hi,

I'm playing around with making recolours of different furniture, if for example I took the throne.swf and recoloured it, saved it as throne1.swf, what else inside of the SWF do I need to edit for it to work?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You can only rename it to throne1.swf if you use a program like habboui editor that adjusts the file size for you (or you manually adjust the file size). Otherwise if you use software like HxD editor and you change the name you have to keep the same number of characters in the swf name when you replace the instances.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You can only rename it to throne1.swf if you use a program like habboui editor that adjusts the file size for you (or you manually adjust the file size). Otherwise if you use software like HxD editor and you change the name you have to keep the same number of characters in the swf name when you replace the instances.
So if I used JPEXS SWF Decompiler to change the images, and I renamed it to throna.swf (same amount) would it work?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
So if I used JPEXS SWF Decompiler to change the images, and I renamed it to throna.swf (same amount) would it work?
You can't just rename the file, you have to rename the contents of the swf with the new name.

HxD editor allows you to do that, but I'm not sure if it works on windows 10. HabboUI lets you do it- you just have to go to each file and replace it.
Post automatically merged:

Here ; These are the applications I have used over time with making customs
Post automatically merged:

Last thing -

If you want to use HabboUI editor the trick is to rename your swf (The actual file name) to Habbo.swf and put it into the root folder of the application. Run the software, rename the contents to be the new name of the swf, save it, then change the file name to the new name.

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I tried this with a recolour, changed the images, then opened in HabboUI and changed all of the names, it didn't work though :(

DizzloEndrit

Sep 23, 2017
Make a duplicate of your SWF, then use and replace each image you've edited! For furnidata just copy the throne one and change the ID and the SWF name.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Make a duplicate of your SWF, then use and replace each image you've edited! For furnidata just copy the throne one and change the ID and the SWF name.
I may just be retarded but how does one replace the image he edited with habbo ui editor, again i may just be retarded.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I tried this with a recolour, changed the images, then opened in HabboUI and changed all of the names, it didn't work though :(

Have made 100+ custom furni for PeakRP this is what I do

- Replace any images using JPEXS, rename file to whatever you're calling (must be same length) e.g throng
- Drag throng.swf onto HxD.exe ( )
- Find and replace for your named furni in all directions (e.g )
- Make sure your furnidata id = database sprite_id for the furni ( )

It's a 30 second job once you've done your images, never used HabboUI editor for furni not sure why you would, it seems unnecessary as it's 2 clicks using HxD.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Have made 100+ custom furni for PeakRP this is what I do

- Replace any images using JPEXS, rename file to whatever you're calling (must be same length) e.g throng
- Drag throng.swf onto HxD.exe ( )
- Find and replace for your named furni in all directions (e.g )
- Make sure your furnidata id = database sprite_id for the furni ( )

It's a 30 second job once you've done your images, never used HabboUI editor for furni not sure why you would, it seems unnecessary as it's 2 clicks using HxD.
Thanks mate! I've never used HxD, got it working fine though now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread