Plus Emulator Commands (faceless, enable, push, pull, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello Devbest,
I have visual studio code (latest version) and I was looking at the code and the commands are all there, but for some reason, they're not in the client/database. Any queries to update/fix this? I'm using sledmore's habboons edit.

Also,
I tried to edit the :hal command, I saved it, and fired up my emulator but no success. I was trying to change "Habboon Hotel Alert" to "(My hotel's name) Hotel Alert", but it stayed the same. (see image below)

ALSO,
I have had an error when doing :hal (the image on the side isn't loading) here's what I got in console. I'm not sure why it's doing /.png I think it's supposed to be trying to do /plusemu.png for the image.

You must be registered for see images attach

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
Hello Devbest,
I have visual studio code (latest version) and I was looking at the code and the commands are all there, but for some reason, they're not in the client/database. Any queries to update/fix this? I'm using sledmore's habboons edit.

Also,
I tried to edit the :hal command, I saved it, and fired up my emulator but no success. I was trying to change "Habboon Hotel Alert" to "(My hotel's name) Hotel Alert", but it stayed the same. (see image below)

ALSO,
I have had an error when doing :hal (the image on the side isn't loading) here's what I got in console. I'm not sure why it's doing /.png I think it's supposed to be trying to do /plusemu.png for the image.

You must be registered for see images attach

Try clearing your cache..

May 1, 2015
Try clearing your cache..
That has nothing to do with it.
I doubt he debugged his emulator,
now for the commands, I was looking around the source and it says the following,
Code:
get { return "command_faceless"; }
That's checking to see if the user has the command, add command_faceless to your permissions_commands and make sure you change it to allow you or the users to use the command.
:up:

Last edited:

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
That has nothing to do with it.
I doubt he debugged his emulator,
now for the commands, I was looking around the source and it says the following,
Code:
get { return "command_faceless"; }
That's checking to see if the user has the command, add command_faceless to your permissions_commands and make sure you change it to allow you or all users to be able to use the command.
:up:

I thought the
"I tried to edit the :hal command, I saved it, and fired up my emulator but no success. I was trying to change "Habboon Hotel Alert" to "(My hotel's name) Hotel Alert", but it stayed the same. (see image below)" was in the flash texts or variables?

May 1, 2015
I thought the
"I tried to edit the :hal command, I saved it, and fired up my emulator but no success. I was trying to change "Habboon Hotel Alert" to "(My hotel's name) Hotel Alert", but it stayed the same. (see image below)" was in the flash texts or variables?
Code:
PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Habboon Hotel Alert!", Message + "\r\n" + "- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username, "", URL, URL));
It's all within the code, my friend.

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
Code:
PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Habboon Hotel Alert!", Message + "\r\n" + "- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username, "", URL, URL));
It's all within the code, my friend.

Ah I thought it was.. wasn't in R63A it was in the variables?

May 1, 2015
I didn't debug, I just opened, edited and saved it. How do you enable debugging or whatever?
I've never used code, but you should be able to debug it should look like this,
debugging_debugicon.png
on the left side, If that does not work download visual studio and debug it on there :)

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I've never used code, but you should be able to debug it should look like this,
debugging_debugicon.png
on the left side, If that does not work download visual studio and debug it on there :)
I enabled debug mode, edited it and saved, still didn't change. (As you can tell, I don't use VS a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread