[PLUS EMULATOR] Chatlog problem

CeticHB

Nov 12, 2016
I'm using Plus Emulator, the emulator is fixed for all but when I open roomchatlog or any chatlog, i'm disconnect.
How can I fix it?
Sorry for my bad english, my language is portuguese

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Packet structure is incorrect.

The timestamp on each packet structure should be a string (so replace the current integer).
  • ModeratorRoomChatlogComposer.cs
  • ModeratorTicketChatlogComposer.cs
  • ModeratorUserChatlogComposer.cs
Needs something like..

PHP:
base.WriteString(UnixTimestamp.FromUnixTimestamp(Convert.ToInt32(Row["timestamp"])).ToShortTimeString());

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@Sledmore I downloaded Plus Emu ***** and replaced this files in the folder and not fixed...
And when I turn on another plus emu build its works

Your problem there is you're ignoring my post and trying to go about this in the most minimal effort.

My post had nothing to do with *****, you just blatantly ignored it and hoped I'd help you in another scenario.

I'm done trying to help. Good luck.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I'm using Plus Emulator, the emulator is fixed for all but when I open roomchatlog or any chatlog, i'm disconnect.
How can I fix it?
Sorry for my bad english, my language is portuguese
The Packet Structure has been changed. This means that the incoming/outgoing handlers have been updated.

These 3 Classes need to be updated:
You can find them by typing their names in the Search Bar provided by Visual Studio. Double click on it and open the file

Next search for the part where it will say (or something similar as I did not reference this, I used my memory)
Code:
base.WriteInteger(Row(["timestamp"]));

Replace with:
Code:
base.WriteString(UnixTimestamp.FromUnixTimestamp(Convert.ToInt32(Row["timestamp"])).ToShortTimeString());

The packet now wants a(n) String instead of an Integer, so when you are attempting to open the mod tools (A.K.A Sending the Packet Request) , its saying wait a minute, I want a string, you are sending an integer and its disconnecting you because its invalid data.

Do this with all 3 files, and then it should work fine.

Credits @Sledmore for that code^

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
The Packet Structure has been changed. This means that the incoming/outgoing handlers have been updated.

These 3 Classes need to be updated:
You can find them by typing their names in the Search Bar provided by Visual Studio. Double click on it and open the file

Next search for the part where it will say (or something similar as I did not reference this, I used my memory)
Code:
base.WriteInteger(Row(["timestamp"]));

Replace with:
Code:

The packet now wants a(n) String instead of an Integer, so when you are attempting to open the mod tools (A.K.A Sending the Packet Request) , its saying wait a minute, I want a string, you are sending an integer and its disconnecting you because its invalid data.

Do this with all 3 files, and then it should work fine.

Credits @Sledmore for that code^
He should be lucky there are people like you but what's bad is that people like you wont be there all the way that's why he should learn alittle himself :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Blaintly you just disrespected little @Sledmore here possibly he said it in technical language but still you could ask him what he means by it instead of ignoring what he said lol, he tried to help you and looked like his help wasn't enough for you so you tried it yourself and failed.

HabboReleasePuzzy

Oct 8, 2016
I am CeticHB technician, it was difficult to fix this part, because the PlusEmulator codes is very complex and I had to create the chatlog from zero, thus following the standard style. XD. Thanks for your info @Sledmore, in these files you had to change, I had to analyze the whole code completely and recreate again. Look at the image below:
You must be registered for see images attach

Any questions, just contact me via Skype: live: m_arrasou, which I respond on time or after an hour, XD .. I'm studying for the week of the test, so it takes me a long time to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread