Plus Emulator - Catalog Names

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello Devbest,
I'm looking on how to change the following to a name, I was thinking in the external_flash_texts or the override texts, but I'm unsure.

I'm using Plus Emulator, latest swfs, etc.
You must be registered for see images attach

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Its furnidata.xml
I do not believe so, but I use R63, I am guessing it is the same format
If you are looking for the catalog name its the catalog_items database table you change the "name" column.

The furnidata.xml or furnidata.txt whichever you use, will be for furniture in the room

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I do not believe so, but I use R63, I am guessing it is the same format
If you are looking for the catalog name its the catalog_items database table you change the "name" column.

The furnidata.xml or furnidata.txt whichever you use, will be for furniture in the room
Yeah, I already tried adding it to furnidata, no luck. I'll try this

Kods

Aug 17, 2015
Yes it was located in catalog_items, just run the Query below.
Code:
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Gold Bar" WHERE catalog_name="CFC_500_goldbar";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Money Bag" WHERE catalog_name="CFC_200_moneybag";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Gold Coin" WHERE catalog_name="CFC_100_coin_gold";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Gold Bar" WHERE catalog_name="CFC_100_goldbar";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Silver Coin" WHERE catalog_name="CFC_50_coin_silver";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Gold Coin" WHERE catalog_name="CF_10_coin_gold";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Ruby" WHERE catalog_name="CF_200_ruby";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Money Bag" WHERE catalog_name="CF_20_moneybag";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Bricks" WHERE catalog_name="CF_300_bricks";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Suitcase" WHERE catalog_name="CF_5000_suitcase";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Gold Bar" WHERE catalog_name="CF_50_goldbar";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Silver Coin" WHERE catalog_name="CF_5_coin_silver";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Duck" WHERE catalog_name="CF_750_duck";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Small Ruby" WHERE catalog_name="CF_75_ruby_small";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Diamond" WHERE catalog_name="CF_diamond_2500";
UPDATE catalog_items SET catalog_name="Duck" WHERE catalog_name="CF_350_duck";

Users who are viewing this thread