Plus Emulation Server Edited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsov

May 18, 2016

Decryption key; eAml2WFxTqukDhUsCgSQ9xDwaUZtsM6z9gLVDWLei2Y
Any problems just post a reply to this and ill try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Updated to include the SWF production. Hope this helps.
Awesome! Did you make this DB yourself or someone gave it to you?

If you made it yourself I respect that thanks for this new release ;)

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Awesome! Did you make this DB yourself or someone gave it to you?

If you made it yourself I respect that thanks for this new release ;)
Someone may have helped a tad ;)

Well despite doing it myself it refused to work! If you remember going through it with me. ;)

DaveMustaine

Feb 4, 2017

Decryption key; eAml2WFxTqukDhUsCgSQ9xDwaUZtsM6z9gLVDWLei2Y
Any problems just post a reply to this and ill try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Updated to include the SWF production. Hope this helps.
Are you sure this is the SWF production right? because it doesn't work for me, I already check the user_auth_ticket table, but the client it stuck at 76%...

Thanks for the DB btw, but I think that is still missing a table 'catalog_items_limited"
Code:
CREATE TABLE `catalog_items_limited` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `number` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `item_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `base_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `item_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `user` varchar(255) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

ALTER TABLE `catalog_items_limited`
  ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`);

ALTER TABLE `catalog_items_limited`
  MODIFY `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;
COMMIT;

If not the swf, what can it be? I tried with my old swf and it doesn't work either, although the emulator recognizes the user online (with the swf published here it doesn't show connected users)

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Not really active on this forum anymore as no need to look in retro I know a certain .cs file doesn't work correctly as was editted and was never reverted correctly something to do with the dice can't remember if that was the issue unfortunately.

2016 is the correct revision and that SWF loader was just taken from Parsovs github and i put it all together for ease of other people.

Not much to go on I'm afraid better off using a plus standard and adding custom commands ect.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
I have not checked which SWF was released however if you're getting stuck at 76% firstly try checking your Server Error Logs if they are clean and no longer you are receiving errors go to the client and F12 see in the Network / Console tab which files are not being loaded correctly. It might not be just the Server it can be many things. To be sure in IDE add breakpoints and run on Debug. Firstly you'll see on which Packet the error is at or which one it's stopping at and that can give you a better idea of where the issue is. However there are no critical errors which won't let you run. this Emulator is pretty much stable as it's been cleaned.

I think it's to do with your assets if it was something to do with the Emulator it would be tables and that would reload you on 100% or otherwise let the user through with SQL errors in the Logs and carry on running.

DaveMustaine

Feb 4, 2017
I have not checked which SWF was released however if you're getting stuck at 76% firstly try checking your Server Error Logs if they are clean and no longer you are receiving errors go to the client and F12 see in the Network / Console tab which files are not being loaded correctly. It might not be just the Server it can be many things. To be sure in IDE add breakpoints and run on Debug. Firstly you'll see on which Packet the error is at or which one it's stopping at and that can give you a better idea of where the issue is. However there are no critical errors which won't let you run. this Emulator is pretty much stable as it's been cleaned.

I think it's to do with your assets if it was something to do with the Emulator it would be tables and that would reload you on 100% or otherwise let the user through with SQL errors in the Logs and carry on running.

I checked the console and it is not a swf loading error, I think it is the swf review only because they don't load the variables (it remains in human_body and human_item). Could you give me details on how to carry out this process? "in IDE add breakpoints and run on Debug", since I am not completely familiar (I speak Spanish).

On the other hand, I suspect that it may be the revision (and not problems in the emulator / ports configuration), since when changing the revision the connection is established, but does not enter the hotel. However, with this SWF review, the emulator doesn't even count online.

I am very interested in using this emulator, I already use an edited "standard plus", and mainly I have problems with pathfinder and wireds, I have transferred several resources of this emulator but they do not work properly in this "standard version" that I have tried to edit.

I would greatly appreciate if you can help me add breakpoints to detect the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread