Plus Emu

JaySeanH

Feb 6, 2017
I have just tried making a retro with the sledmore emu, using dynaCMS, it all loads up however the main title does not appear and when I go to create an account, it wont let me click it? Any Help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I have just tried making a retro with the sledmore emu, using dynaCMS, it all loads up however the main title does not appear and when I go to create an account, it wont let me click it? Any Help would be appreciated.

Can you post the code for the page please?

Last edited by a moderator:

JaySeanH

Feb 6, 2017
Cheers for the help

Attachments

• configphp.PNG
    configphp.PNG
    46 KB · Views: 6
  • config.PNG
    config.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
  • client.PNG
    client.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 6
  • override.PNG
    override.PNG
    52.2 KB · Views: 6
  • variables.PNG
    variables.PNG
    53.1 KB · Views: 6

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I'll have to look at them when I get home considering I'm in college right now, I finish in 10 minutes, and it'll take me about 20 minutes to get home from then.

If I cant find the issue, Ill provide you with a CMS.

JaySeanH

Feb 6, 2017
I'll have to look at them when I get home considering I'm in college right now, I finish in 10 minutes, and it'll take me about 20 minutes to get home from then.

If I cant find the issue, Ill provide you with a CMS.
Okay pal thanks for that. I was able to make the R63b with silverware just cant seem to get it working with the sledmore emu. Once I find a decent cms it wont be a problem after that just cant seem to figure it out aha.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Okay pal thanks for that. I was able to make the R63b with silverware just cant seem to get it working with the sledmore emu. Once I find a decent cms it wont be a problem after that just cant seem to figure it out aha.
The database structure must be correct aswell and the CMS must match the structure with emulator for them to work together.

Users who are viewing this thread