Plus Emu Room Problem

Avduf

Dec 24, 2012
So hello i'm currently having a issue, when someone get's rights in my room they can pick up any furniture they want? Anyone that knows how to fix so you can't do that? I'm using Plus Emu by Sledmore.

Vinster

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.
Feb 11, 2016
have you tried looking on your database for the table called room_rights? could be something in there dude if you need any help just hit me up and id be happy to help you out

Avduf

Dec 24, 2012
When i give a room rights to a user they can pick up the furniture with ctrl v? How can i fix this? And the furniture does not go to them actually it goes to the room owner. But still the room can get trashed and that's not good. Anyone got a fix?

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
It's probably ejecting, not picking up. Basically meaning a user with rights has the option to "eject" the furniture back into the furniture owners inventory, can't remember tbh. Think it's the same on Habbo too.

PickupObject.cs
Code:
Boolean ItemRights = false;
            if (Item.UserID == Session.GetHabbo().Id || Room.CheckRights(Session, false))
                ItemRights = true;
            else if (Room.Group != null && Room.CheckRights(Session, false, true))//Room has a group, this user has group rights.
                ItemRights = true;
            else if (Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("room_item_take"))
                ItemRights = true;

If you want to get rid of item ejection just change that to
Code:
if(item.UserID == Session.GetHabbo().Id || (Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("room_item_take")))
ItemRights = true;
and remove the rest.
(Removing item ejection is pointless IMO).

Users who are viewing this thread