Plus EMU-Rev CMS- Client Stuck at 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flukey

Officially the gratest alive!
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys and girls searched around everywhere and couldn't find anything basically...

i have set up a hotel on my localhost, to start a project... i have installed everything ect...

but client is stuck at 76 And Emulator is coming back with this.

P.S i have allowed ports 3306 and 30001 and 30000

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
While importing your database did you get any errors? Try dropping the table, turning strict mode off and import the database again.
Just taking a guess.

Flukey

Sep 17, 2018
Uh no erros at all. all imported totally fine

i took it from a VPS and put it on my localhost? would that be anything to do with it??

how would i disable strict mode?

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Josh, Run on VPS with IIS, I set the exact cms and emulator as you, and had no issues, you must have done something wrong, TV?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
While importing your database did you get any errors? Try dropping the table, turning strict mode off and import the database again.
Just taking a guess.
Has nothing to do with client getting stuck at 76%
Josh, Run on VPS with IIS, I set the exact cms and emulator as you, and had no issues, you must have done something wrong, TV?
Has nothing to do with client getting stuck at 76%

Localhost should work fine. If you are stuck at 76% it means your connection could not be established with the emulator properly.

Check your emulator config make sure it's IP is 127.0.01 and port is 30,000

Check the client.php and make sure the IP and port are the same as above

Make sure your external variables are pointed properly, and verify you have updated all the links in your external variables to point to localhost or 127.0.0.1

Ports have nothing to do with localhost because you are attempting to access through your own machine, which means you aren't communicating in or out.

Flukey

Sep 17, 2018
Emu Config

client.php

All looks legit to me?

Flukey

Sep 17, 2018
it came named that yeah.

external vars look legit in gamedata fodler

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The answer has been posted at least 5 times.

Since you’re looking for people to do things for you and this is going so off topic I’m closing the thread.

I recommend you look over @JayCustom comments here as he has given you the answer several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread