[PLUS EMU] I need help to :EHA command

GoodHotel

Sep 21, 2018
You must be registered for see images attach

I need to modify the command :eventalert so that it sends me this message when I send it, someone gives me that code, please

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Im a little confused on what your trying to do, the EHA command sends an entire hotel alert for an event, and it tells the users where, and they can click a button that takes them to the room, which is why im confused on what in the world you are trying to do, i dont know why you would use it as that, i would just make the command ;hidewired and use wired instead. Kindly explain to me more on what you are trying to do so then i can help you with this command.

GoodHotel

Sep 21, 2018
Im a little confused on what your trying to do, the EHA command sends an entire hotel alert for an event, and it tells the users where, and they can click a button that takes them to the room, which is why im confused on what in the world you are trying to do, i dont know why you would use it as that, i would just make the command ;hidewired and use wired instead. Kindly explain to me more on what you are trying to do so then i can help you with this command.
What I want to do is that instead of that alert these messages appear and send me to the corresponding room.

Users who are viewing this thread