Plus Emu Command Question, Please Help

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello every one. Im trying to implement some new commands to my emu im using 3.4.3 Sledmores-- Now

When i add a command, when i implement it in my CommandManager.cs

It shows the command like this : (in white rather than green)

You must be registered for see images attach

How do I implement the command to link with the actual command itself? Like how do I link that piece of script to the command i added in HabboHotel/Rooms/Chat/Commands/User
Im guessing thats why the text is white rather than green because its not linking to the command?

In this case im using a command just to test the waters- its called OnlineCommand.
And i have the command itself in HabboHotel/Rooms/Chat/Commands/User

Any help is greatly appreciated.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Show the actual code for the online command you added. The text should be the class name that you are trying to call for the command. White means that the class name isn't found or isn't the correct class you are connecting to, or you have multiple online command classes

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Hello every one. Im trying to implement some new commands to my emu im using 3.4.3 Sledmores-- Now

When i add a command, when i implement it in my CommandManager.cs

It shows the command like this : (in white rather than green)

How do I implement the command to link with the actual command itself? Like how do I link that piece of script to the command i added in HabboHotel/Rooms/Chat/Commands/User
Im guessing thats why the text is white rather than green because its not linking to the command?

In this case im using a command just to test the waters- its called OnlineCommand.
And i have the command itself in HabboHotel/Rooms/Chat/Commands/User

Any help is greatly appreciated.
The public class name is what needs to be there. It looks like this.

Change "OnlineCommand" in CommandManager to whatever is on that line.

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
You need to change the class in OnlineCommand.cs to “OnlineCommand”. For example it might be
Code:
class SitCommand : IChatCommand
because you’ve copied and pasted another command to make it easier - You need to change the class to OnlineCommand.

It’d be:
Code:
class OnlineCommand : IChatCommand
Once you’ve done that it should go green.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Ok i see thanks for the help everyone!
Post automatically merged:

You need to change the class in OnlineCommand.cs to “OnlineCommand”. For example it might be
Code:
class SitCommand : IChatCommand
because you’ve copied and pasted another command to make it easier - You need to change the class to OnlineCommand.

It’d be:
Code:
class OnlineCommand : IChatCommand
Once you’ve done that it should go green.

Im still having issues with it, I tried using the colored username command cause if id rather learn to put a command in (with the command being one i want lol)

So it says
class ColouredChatCommand : IChatCommand

Now in that command
ColouredChatCommand.cs

That text doesn't highlight like other commands do so i know its something in the command itself id guess.

Im using the command from his release (its the first box)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread