Plus Emu client only works on localhost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crupp

Jan 21, 2013
hey everyone, I currently have plus emu set up on my vps. everything works fine and I can connect to the client only when the ip in client.php is set to localhost/127.0.0.1. when I set the ip to the vps ip, the client gets stuck at 76% and it won't connect. any help is appreciated.

Code:
## uberEmulator System Configuration File
## Must be edited for the server to work

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=
db.name=

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=10
db.pool.maxsize=250

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=0.0.0.0
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=100000
game.tcp.conperip=2
game.tcp.enablenagles=true

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=VPS IP
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=localhost;127.0.0.1

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=20000
client.maxrequests=300

Manuela

May 27, 2016
I have tried that, I have switched the swfs twice and I have the same result. I have allowed the port inbound and outbound in the firewall. I have everything set..
Did you add in your emulator to the firewall as well? Does the emulator receives any connection?

Crupp

Jan 21, 2013
Did you add in your emulator to the firewall as well? Does the emulator receives any connection?
add emulator to the firewall? I don't understand. The emu does receive connections when the ip in client.php is set to localhost. when I set it to the vps ip, it doesn't receive connection.

Manuela

May 27, 2016
add emulator to the firewall? I don't understand. The emu does receive connections when the ip in client.php is set to localhost. when I set it to the vps ip, it doesn't receive connection.
Yes add in the emulator to the inbound rules and allow the connection for everyone just like you did with the ports. If the emulator doesn't receive any connection then it has something to do with your configuration (emu/client.php) or swfs, check to see if everything is set properly.

Crupp

Jan 21, 2013
yo, I fixed the problem. I just allowed connections through firewall in my vps settings in cpanel. thx everyone for ya efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread