Plus Emu Catalog Not Showing

M4son

In your mind
Jan 2, 2014
Hi,
So everything was fine until I switched servers using the same database, but now for some very odd reason
ranks; TMOD, MOD, DEV, and Owner can only see the catalog, but ranks Admin, Manager, and Community leader see this
5335cfa3c0e74791a23306bf1cdda618.png

Regular users can see the catalog its just the ranks; Admin, Manager, and Community leader that can't see it but yet the TMODs, MODS, DEVs, and Owner can see it? Any help? Thanks.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
The folders are the categories. For example "Furni by line" is a parent folder, and inside that section you may have a category called "Summer" which is the sub folder.
So with that logic every category inside the parent folder (Furni by line), shouldn't have a higher rank than the parent folder.

M4son

In your mind
Jan 2, 2014
The folders are the categories. For example "Furni by line" is a parent folder, and inside that section you may have a category called "Summer" which is the sub folder.
So with that logic every category inside the parent folder (Furni by line), shouldn't have a higher rank than the parent folder.
Right, so currently i'm testing this on the Administrator rank. Administrator rank is rank 5. All the rare pages in my catalog had min_rank = 5. So Instead of 5 I put it to 6 and then updated the catalog and now the Administrator has the normal catalog but not the rares portion. I then set myself to rank 6 which is Manager and the catalog doesn't work at all. So it seems that it's a issue with setting the min_rank on all the rare subfolders? Any ideas?

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Run this;-
(Not sure but probs will work)
UPDATE catalogue_pages SET min_rank = 1
This' ll make every page for rank 1, edit it ad how you want.

Users who are viewing this thread