PLUS EMU Background_Ads Error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Okay I've been having this error for a long time... And can never seem to fix it When I put the image url in the box and all the offsets and hit save it doesn't save im guessing.... I saved the image on my server like everyone's saying too. /swf/image.png??
Still nothing, but I just don't think its saving.
Screenshot of the error:
TFFF.png

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Is the interaction type set to "background"?
In the database or? As i said before it won't even save and I noticed the save button looks broken. It doesn't say "save" it says what it says in the screenshot above. So I think somethings wrong with the Ads_background. Im using your emu edit @Sledmore with the database provided.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
In the database or? As i said before it won't even save and I noticed the save button looks broken. It doesn't say "save" it says what it says in the screenshot above. So I think somethings wrong with the Ads_background. Im using your emu edit @Sledmore with the database provided.

Correct, in the database.

Also make sure you have the permission "room_item_save_branding_items".

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Furniture table for the interaction type and `permissions` for the permission right but then also permission_rights by using the `permission` ID.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Yup, that's correct. Which means it's most likely now due to not having the permission. I think by default it's set to rank 8. Simply add the permission to the other groups.

Reactions: mig

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Yup, that's correct. Which means it's most likely now due to not having the permission. I think by default it's set to rank 8. Simply add the permission to the other groups.
Is it under Permission_ Rights?
I cant figure this shit out tbh. You have a sql?

Correct, in the database.

Also make sure you have the permission "room_item_save_branding_items".
yes I do have that permission.

FIXED! THANX SLEDMORE!!!! Now I just need the Dragon working lol

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Is it under Permission_ Rights?
I cant figure this shit out tbh. You have a sql?

yes I do have that permission.

FIXED! THANX SLEDMORE!!!! Now I just need the Dragon working lol

No problem. I'll close this thread and we'll work on solving that issue in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread